• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

:Official: NEB Thrasher Bash @ Crimdon 30/06/2013

Best way tbh put your foot down and get the deal done , I hope the diff I gave you holds up it should it was brand new

Yeah that diff should be spot on mate  that lad whos getting my hyper doesn't run much power to blow it like a was. Am going to Bradford tonight after work to pick this losi 8e buggy up looks a decent bit of kit 

• Like 1

Yeah that diff should be spot on mate  that lad whos getting my hyper doesn't run much power to blow it like a was. Am going to Bradford tonight after work to pick this losi 8e buggy up looks a decent bit of kit 

Goodluck i hope you get what you want out of it .

Edited by cybermenace

looking good ste nice one  :thumbsup:

Cheers andy mate

Looks good that ste,

Any one got a Hong not crt front lower arm????

Last bit I need to finish my crt x2 pro ;-)

Its canny mate  got no weight in it at all

So r u going to rn it or sell it straight away ?

Guna run it see what its like mate mate might see if oddboo fancys a swap for his hong nor truggy smithys old one

no mate mine is the next model, but the spare fit lol

Or a didn't know you had one mate a think a like this losi more got a few nice upgrades on its a shame my new ESC nit guna be here for 2-4 weeks me other one popped last week

So does that mean your good to go?

Yes mate just had a tester handles mint just needs me esc wire making shorter a cant fit me body on for the daft long wires lol so looks like av ordered a new ESC for nothing just keep it for a spare  :thumbsup:

Always handy to ave a spare , just make sure the bullets are the same size all round and then its just a swap out rather than soldering up at a bash.

I still haven't done this myself but I am going to make an adapter , although trooper has still to replace mine .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD