• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Scotland's Big discussion 2013

Rusty1103

Hmmmm holiday or bash at the bing I know what I would go for. :)

I know but can take the rcs to glentress bike trails if I go on holiday  :thumbsup:

you like a holiday ewan

Im not really away that much haha

I know but can take the rcs to glentress bike trails if I go on holiday :thumbsup:

Have a look at the downhill track at Innerleithen. I ran my Baja there a while back and it was great fun, prob be busy with bikers over Easter though.

Edited by Chris1978

Sounds like you all had a good time at the bash. Wish i could of been there  :crybaby:

it was fun day hopefully your free in two weeks time so you can get out and bash the hell out of your toy`s 

new links for scx arrived and fitted its good to have no plastic bits on the anymore oh and a new shock tower fitted aswell bit of  a bugger i had to move the rear shocks back to stock position but it could`nt be helped 

If i can, again it depends if the mrs is working or not. What is the terrain like? Will my trophy cope with it?

I've been told the bikers have a track that they built in the bing but I have no idea what the ground is like. Sure somebody will know.

I've been told the bikers have a track that they built in the bing but I have no idea what the ground is like. Sure somebody will know.

from what i`ve seen of it yrs ago it was abit bumpy but that could have changed well by now as the bikers would have been riding around on it 

from what i`ve seen of it yrs ago it was abit bumpy but that could have changed well by now as the bikers would have been riding around on it

I'm off most of next week so I'll go take a look and see.

last i seen last week it was all closed off

you can still get in easily as there is just one big set gates there and you walk in at the side of them that`s what the bikers door they use the bit further down were the woods are across form the little car park on the right 

Edited by mini-z-awd