• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Scotland's Big discussion 2013

Rusty1103

if you read the cover it says anywhere and anytime in the uk chris speaking to dave the brca secretary it has been changed to cover the bashers too so that the general public is covered and also because a racer does like to bash now and again

Being childish well for a start where did I say only 1/5 scale. I haven't you seem to be on the defensive side here there a few people not just me who don't have electric so we not allowed to run now cause it's only a electric. You start bringing up things like public liability and don't even have it there an example of wanting to start a argument which I ain't here to do. Seems you have a chip on your shoulder and a change of attitude is needed. Give neighbours a rest yeah all up for that but if other people won't travel then it ain't going to happen is it. Or you gonna buy a electric car so I can run I don't think you would. And ain't spending all money on a 1/5 to not run. You prefer smaller scale that's ur thing. I like bigger scale. As said in last post can put a end to all this childish crap it's a forum and here for a laugh not a argument. If taken offense then too bad and sorry but ain't haven someone tell me what I can and can't do

iam not here to start anything  iam only thinking about the people who live nearby i live this in town and you don`t so if iam up there and they see me on the street and start an arguemment with me and say oh you and those guys were making one hell of a racket last week what am i supposed to say apart from it was`nt anything todo with me it some guy from glasgow who has decided to come here and drive his car around and i only brung up the insurance to see who had it and like i have said already i don`t have it as i don`t run a car up there all the time so why would i need it and what change of attitude i don`t have a attitude like yu do and whats with all this oh people wont travel maybe some people dont want to spend two hours travelling to ayr or irvine and find out its no good so why dotn you just go there and find out for us instead of moaning about it all the time and why should i buy anyone anything you seem to ahev enough money to spend so why not buy a cheap one then or have you spent it all on your fg with parts you dont really need now and aim not being defensive at all just being a caring sod to people i live near by i think we should all gotot your house with out toys and aand see what your neighbours are like wehn were all driving our cars in front of there houses and i like any scale not just the smaller stuff i also have a baja 5b so get your facts right 

if you read the cover it says anywhere and anytime in the uk chris speaking to dave the brca secretary it has been changed to cover the bashers too so that the general public is covered and also because a racer does like to bash now and again

You really don't get it do you. Go online and look at the CODE ! You cannot run where you like FACT, just because your insured don't count for jack. Edited by Chris1978

so can put it up so all can see it . it has been changed to cover the bashers too so that the general public is covered and also because a racer does like to bash now and again

so you have public liability so if you hit me or my dog so I can got a pay out yes or no ?

p.s the best way is you and your rc car can run in Glasgow save you car Petrol so to do not need to Driver 25Mile to Bathgate and 25 to Glasgow

Edited by hells
  • Like 1

before alot of the newer people turned up we only bashed at Bathgate every 2-3 weeks so I understand where people are coming from.

Whilst back in the old days there were folk there every weekend running electric, nitro and petrol.

Never heard of a single complaint then.  I know a couple of the people that stay opposite the track and they have never heard it, never even knew we were up there until they went for a walk.

The only bother I ever heard was when folk were wanting to use it for BMX's and there were cars on

u will only get a payout if my insurance gives you one but my brca insurance would cover it as u are the third party

chris I don't know what your attitude is for with me but I see the point made about running up there all the time im not talking about that im talking about you being insured if you hit me or a member of the public

hells the cover is in the picture I put up it gives public liability up to 10 million and you are covered anywhere and anytime in the uk

whizzy you need to look at your insurance properly cos it looks like it only covers organised club races and bashes, not a bunch off blokes on a council run without permission bmx track.

Anyway I'm passed giving a rats ass if you wanna run then run. I for one won't be cos I don't wanna ruin a good track for others.

the best way is you and your rc car can run in Glasgow save you car Petrol so to do not need to Driver 25Mile to Bathgate and 25 to Glasgow

Edited by hells
  • Like 1

cotter same as condorrat no one made a problem the problem was from the people that run the if and the buts don't see why anyway I wasn't getting involved in the your not allowed to run we are argument as Ive heard it all before but heres a fact if you hit someone up there be it with a nitro,electric or petrol without insurance can anyone in this day and age able to payout on a sue for damages without insurance

chris I have checked my insurance thru dave at brca his words are the brca insurance covers you to run anywhere anytime in the uk it used to be just for organised race meets and events but it has been changed due to racers asking it to be changed so they can take there rc down the park with piece of mind plus a lot of bashers now purchase the brca for that reason so yes chris my insurance checks out

cotter same as condorrat no one made a problem the problem was from the people that run the if and the buts don't see why anyway I wasn't getting involved in the your not allowed to run we are argument as Ive heard it all before but heres a fact if you hit someone up there be it with a nitro,electric or petrol without insurance can anyone in this day and age able to payout on a sue for damages without insurance

But you think your insurance means you can do what the hell you like, It doesn't.

chris I have checked my insurance thru dave at brca his words are the brca insurance covers you to run anywhere anytime in the uk it used to be just for organised race meets and events but it has been changed due to racers asking it to be changed so they can take there rc down the park with piece of mind plus a lot of bashers now purchase the brca for that reason so yes chris my insurance checks out

Ha total bollocks. But if your happy to believe that then continue with your delusions. Happy days and peace out.

Im done...  :deadtongue:

Me, Stu and Chris wont be at Bathgate at the weekend as we take the neighbours into consideration. I dunno what its been like up here but I know for sure when I was down on holiday I wouldnt be sitting inside. We visit the track for a bash if the weather is good and when the weather is good people like to go out and sunbathe, cut the grass, do the garden and whatever else they like to do.

If you 2 (sweeney and whizzy) want to run then so be it, we cant hold you from running on public land. 

All we are asking is that you have a little respect for us and the neighbours and give them a week off to go out and enjoy the outdoors without the noise of all our rcs.

I am taking no part in further arguments and wont be posting again untill everyone has come to their sences and stopped fighting over the dumbest **** ever.

• Like 1

chris have I at anytime said I can do what the hell I like no so please don't say I said something when I haven't been involved all I was doing is pointing out insurance is available because insurance was brought up im happy with what I have been told on the fone with dave the other night but I also have my own public liability which covers me as said I can supply all documents if needed

chris have I at anytime said I can do what the hell I like no so please don't say I said something when I haven't been involved all I was doing is pointing out insurance is available because insurance was brought up im happy with what I have been told on the fone with dave the other night but I also have my own public liability which covers me as said I can supply all documents if needed

That's good. I'm waiting on Jim spencer to get back to me regarding the run any place you like ****. I will post his comments once I receive them.

Why don't you all get your straws out and suck up each other's arses. I'm not here to argue but if you would like I'll come and talk about it face to face then see if your such a keyboard gangsta then. Don't worry I'll not be coming to some dump since it's your beloved neighbours hood I'll go somewhere else where it's no full of stuck up arses. Just cause I have money to spend seems your a tad jealous grow up. I work hard so should you if not stop complaining cause someone bought something you can't afford

• Like 1