• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Scotland's Big discussion 2013

Rusty1103

a and during the week your at college or work?

dam rain you definately foil my plans again

Got blocks mate, 2 weeks work, 2 weeks college, 2 weeks work and so on, When im at work I get every second friday off but fridays aint any good for you right?

Dunno if I wanna keep the marder or get a 5b? The more I look at 5b's the more I want one?  :shockingscary:  HELPPPP  :scared:

if it were me i would sell the marder and get a 5b as i can see marder parts being harder to get in the future and i`m sure you could sell the marder for the same price you paid for it as its good runner not needing any parts to get it running well apart from radio gear as you need that 

A 5t will handle a bit differently. It would be best if Stu agreed to give you a shot at his 5b, then you'd know what to expect.

Of course my 5ive is far superior but you probably wouldn't want one of those :whistling::deviltongue:

he could try mine if he wants but nino`s rules apply if you break it you pay for it lol

its not that superior unless you drive it like you stole it  :whistling:  :whistling: 

:D I guess Ewan will have to decide what he wants to do.

If you would ever take a shot of mine, maybe that would help you decide!

Why are you so desperate for me to have a shot?  :shockingscary:

Of course my 5ive is far superior but you probably wouldn't want one of those :whistling::deviltongue:

Nah your right, dont want one of them monstrosities  :xd: