• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Scotland's Big discussion 2013

Rusty1103

Nice one ill get all the vids sorted and edited soon and get it posted up.

Big thanks to Ross today for letting me play with his slash. The thing is crazy!!! Sorry about the spur gears, I can give you some cash if you want for them.

Thanks for everyone that came today, think that is the biggest turnout I have ever seen. Well done.

Damage list from everyone please lol :)

Where do I start haha ......

Hyper cage .

*bent shock tower

*shattered cage

*broken shock

*broken shock mount

*bent cvd shaft

Hyper 8.5

* broken shock tower

*lost shock mount

Welcome anytime Rusty :) saves me discharging the batteries. Spurs are only a coupla quid, don't worry about it.

Nothing major really, just screws on the Baja. Font bumper will be okay I think, shell was buggered anyway.

alittle vid of todays fun at the track excuse the camera i know it suck`s but i only had my phonw with me nino forgot the better camera thats my excuse lol also good to see a few new faces come join in the fun

Looked another ace day .... Pity couldn't make it

Looked another ace day .... Pity couldn't make it

it was abit mad all day some people just kept breaking stuff and fixing it and breaking it again. it was fun to watch everyone trying to drive around the track we had laid out.

i will say one thing i think the next meet should be at the bing so the big boy`s can have more room to run around as the track up there isnt big enough for 1/10 and 1/5th at the same time

Edited by mini-z-awd

well sorry i missed today i dont think me dad likes to bash with others :whistling:

we went through to glasgow instead and ran both mine ones spur is gone and the others exhuast has came off again need to get longer bolts for it.

when would the bing bash be? got stuff on next 2 weekends

it was abit mad all day some people just kept breaking stuff and fixing it and breaking it again. it was fun to watch everyone trying to drive around the track we had laid out.

i will say one thing i think the next meet should be at the bing so the big boy`s can have more room to run around as the track up there isnt big enough for 1/10 and 1/5th at the same time

If we go to the bing we will defo need to go on a rock clear as some are huge ps there was only one 5th scale today lol n handled the track well lol

Edited by Paulramage

I agree today was tons of fun.

Damage on the Slash:

1. Shock cap came off after a failed jump, fixed that in 5 minutes.

Other than that, nothing. I had a few crashes and bad jumps today but no damage whatsoever!

Spent 6 hours repairing mate, they weren't ready to go. It's a long drive to just watch! Brilliant weather here so I took them out for an hour once they were repaired.

I thought it was just a bad tune on the KM? :o

If we go to the bing we will defo need to go on a rock clear as some are huge ps there was only one 5th scale today lol n handled the track well lol

was just thinking if we have ross nino richard and those two other guys who were a few weeks ago (s40bul and i think steve was the other guys name man i suck with names) were all up poop creek as that would be 5 1/5 on there at one time and it would be a abit noisey aswell

was just thinking if we have ross nino richard and those two other guys who were a few weeks ago (s40bul and i think steve was the other guys name man i suck with names) were all up poop creek as that would be 5 1/5 on there at one time and it would be a abit noisey aswell

Hopefully it will be 6 soon...when I get my hands on one...(hopefully start of September).

That took 10 minutes. It was last weeks Losi v tree I had to fix, plus fit the upgrades etc, then I took the SCX to bits and sorted out the wiring and the links.

Alright. Glad you're prepping the SCX. Beecraigs awaits.

Hopefully it will be 6 soon...when I get my hands on one...(hopefully start of September).

His name was Rich.

Just got a new set of links and y-arms off here. Had it in bits today. Sorted out the messy wiring and the links being mounted in the wrong place. Front y-arm was the wrong size so rather than drill the chassis I thought id get a new one.

you`ll have to try almondell country park aswell its completely different to beecriag`s abit more water running go`s on there so make sure your all waterproofed up for those runs