• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Scotland's Big discussion 2013

Rusty1103

petrol is fine depending on what pipe your running there as we need tobe considirate to the people living nearby might be two other petrols there one losi 5t and one hpi 5t.

Well, that would potentailly be four petrol cars for Sunday, maybe we should meet somewhere else if noise is gonna be a problem?

Update on my hyper , picco engine conrod broke so no turbo action but got mac engine fitted and running , new savox servo fitted too , supposed to be really hot so dont forget ya suncream lol

need help how do i get to the bmx track. looking forward to another great days bashing providing my old hyper holds its self together old age comes to us all lol

balbardie avenue bathgate is were you want sorry dont have a postcode

Won't be there today, titp has beat me lol, think my blood has turned to alcohol!!! Bad times lol

too much booze isnt good for you but you enjoyed yourself which is the best bit.

another great bash today hope everyone had a great day i know i did and there `s a few cars going home broken but other than that it was soo much fun watching people be complete maniacs on that big jump esp richardenton with the brushless hyper 7 that thing is just crazy fast and the height it was getting was just insane no more 6s though that driveshaft was bent too **** but it kept on going after alittle straighting hope to see all you guys the next time.

and vids will be coming soon just need nino to edit them first

Edited by mini-z-awd
  • Like 2

Couldnt o sed it better mate what a great day , and a lovely conversation was had with the police orifficers lol

i forgot about that bit they were very nice and that guy or woman who phoned them was a complete bellend wasting there time for nothing we werent doing anything illegal