• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Scotland's Big discussion 2013

Rusty1103

Were looking at meeting this weekend if anyone is up for it ? Bathgate bmx track , the track is tougher now as jumps are steeper , gonna have a wee test through the week after hearing roberts report the track is crazy now lol

I have spoke to the council and they have no issues with us using it , as long as we are considerate to local residents etc , it was the bmx club being troublesome for us but if we repair the track surface after we use it im sure we wont have any future disputes

Cool, I'll bring a brush  :xd:

I actually contacted the council myself because I thought I was on the verge of getting a ticking off from some old goat with an Alsatian for using my slash at the local football fields. I was told the same as above. I suppose it's no more of a nuisance than letting your enormous dog run riot of the lead if you catch my drift loller  :tease:

I would be up for that. I can't drive myself there though so it all depends on whether my dad is available on that day. I see you got yourself a Baja 5B Ross :D

hey guys when the next bash at the bing gona be?

i know theres a road shut off somewhere on the way to it so how do u guys get to it?

just saw your thread about were you live. if you head for linlithgow goto the far end heading towards edinburgh you will drive past the linlithgow palace on the left hand side you be driving on a cobble road heading there then when you get onto normal road again go straight to the roundabout turn right its the second opening follow that road you will come up to a small village called threemiletown i think it about 5 miles outside of linlithgow go till you see a junction that lets you turn right upto a place called ecclesmachan dont go that way go straight ahead a few hundred yards and turn left and follow that road until you get to a bridge with traffic lights on it go over and you will see a small car park on the right thats were we meet hope that helps

Edited by mini-z-awd

cheers for the directions m8 :)

now whens the next planed meetup?? i can offer tripod camera photos and videos if its alright with everyone for my first group bash :)

then i plan to bring me monter truck and firestorm to the bash after that one

Petrol ok?

petrol is fine depending on what pipe your running there as we need tobe considirate to the people living nearby might be two other petrols there one losi 5t and one hpi 5t.

here is what we do on saturdays up at beecrigs and almnodell country park a bit of crawling werever we can if nayone wants to join in and has a crawler/scaler just let us know