• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Scotland's Big discussion 2013

Rusty1103

Hi guys ,

Broxburn bing is going to be in use on Saturday by moto x guys , so we are going to be going to the bing at threemile town ,

Meeting everyone will be done at two locations

10.30AM DOBBIES CARPARK

11.00 AM QUEENSFERRY MCDONALDS CARPARK

Whichever one you want to meet at is up to you as someone will be there awaiting your arrival and from these locations we will be going in convoy to the track

Any questions dont hesitate to text or call

Nb , departing from these locations will be ten mins after arrival at meeting points

Cheers

Paul

its

I had a look at XCweather.co.uk and it seems like we might be getting some showers. Don't know how accurate this is but hopefully the weather won't ruin it all :E

Rain shmain. I've got the wife pass to go, so I'm not gonna squander it.

2 out of 3 of my cars are waterproof, I'd take the risk with the third with only a waterproof servo.

• Like 1

I'll have to dig out my aquanaut from my mountain biking daze, it's about 4 sizes too big because I used to wear it over body armour  :xd:

Edited by Rossyra

DIbLsAg.jpg

nice looking pic and that 4x4 slash was just wicked fast you would have thought it was on a bigger cell battery and what a great day my feet are still sore from these damn boots should have worn my trainers but i was expecting abit of rain which never happened damn you weather lol

Edited by mini-z-awd

it think i got about 40-45mins of video of everyone running just hope nino get`s the editing pretty quick as i want to see it aswell holefully it should be up on youtube next week sometime and me or someone else will put it on here for everyone to see it

Yeah, today was great. I didn't break a single thing in my Slash 4x4 and the gears are all ok too. Hoping to see some more videos and pictures :D

Now I just need a 1/5th scale...

PS: Next time I'm bashing at my local place I will take some pictures and post them somewhere on the forum. You can decide whether you would want to come along to Edinburgh and have a bash. There is a lot of space even for 1/5th scales.

Edited by Pharrel
  • Like 1

Some pictures for you guys, CLICK TO ENLARGE:

bath1jpg_nnpssqr.jpg

bath2jpg_nnpssqn.jpg

bath3jpg_nnpssqe.jpg

bath4jpg_nnpssqa.jpg

bath5jpg_nnpsaph.jpg

bath6jpg_nnpsapr.jpg

bath7jpg_nnpsapn.jpg

bath8jpg_nnpsapw.jpg

bath9jpg_nnpsaps.jpg

bath10jpg_nnpsapq.jpg

bath11jpg_nnpsahh.jpg

bath12jpg_nnpsahr.jpg

a bunch of scary looking guys lol some nice pics there. the hpi 5t looks like its going to attack the losi 5t by doing a sneak attack but the losi is just waiting for it to happen