• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

NORTH EAST BASH AT DURHAM BMX 28/04/13

biggaz

022_zpsef933834.jpg

020_zps01251790.jpg

019_zps0d914a5f.jpg

023_zpse7423ffb.jpg

021_zps97162b48.jpg

Hong Nor X1 CRT Pro Truggy, SH .28 engine, JP-2 pipe, cnc braces, shock towers, hinge pin brackets etc etc, axle extenders, alloy front c hubs, offset rims, short course shell, big bore shocks.

This was smithy's famous hardcore bashing truggy before he moved onto 1/5's then onto gay powered truggy's LOL Pretty much the same spec as his current truggy but without the cadburys diffs LOL. Wanting

Edited by Carl160180

Lads,

Glad you had a good day , i am off to collect my losi 5 this week so thinking of selling my Fg monster, good reliable car and fast enough to harras the Baja boys?? sensible alloy upgrades with a standard cy 26cc plenty of spares including fuel tank, set of alternative wheels/tyres a brand new monster tyre lots of plastic parts both new and used and a spare cy 23 engine all radio gear including a new in box specktrum orange rx recent new drive shafts and good clean ,with two shells one slighty abused and one good as new?? looking for offers around

Edited by egall232

Lads,

Glad you had a good day , i am off to collect my losi 5 this week so thinking of selling my Fg monster, good reliable car and fast enough to harras the Baja boys?? sensible alloy upgrades with a standard cy 26cc plenty of spares including fuel tank, set of alternative wheels/tyres a brand new monster tyre lots of plastic parts both new and used and a spare cy 23 engine all radio gear including a new in box specktrum orange rx recent new drive shafts and good clean ,with two shells one slighty abused and one good as new?? looking for offers around

Does anyone know where I can get aluminium front hub carriers for the Losi mini 8 ?

Wheelspin models have them mate they stock most losi parts

http://www.wheelspinmodels.co.uk/i/117111/

Ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Losi-LOSB1879-MINI-8IGHT-Spindle-Set-Aluminum-/190808882330?pt=US_Radio_Control_Control_Line&hash=item2c6d187c9a

Edited by bill79

brushless guys - help please.

when my brushless went off for a trip on it's own yesterday it stripped the pinion on the motor, how do I know what one to get to replace it? it's 16t but do I need to know the shaft size or are they all the same.

thanks

brushless guys - help please.

when my brushless went off for a trip on it's own yesterday it stripped the pinion on the motor, how do I know what one to get to replace it? it's 16t but do I need to know the shaft size or are they all the same.

Mod 1 pinion 5mm shaft

thanks

lol, ive just changed mine as I heard this was common!!

if ya tell rcmodelz they will send ya one a reckon but they do the alloy one very cheap ;)

ill just buy the alloy one, no wonder i couldn't get the bloody thing to hold a tune 

ill just buy the alloy one, no wonder i couldn't get the bloody thing to hold a tune 

aye did seem like summit was up, there about 8 quid off rcmodelz for alloy a think... worthwhile.