• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

May Bash 5/5/13 @ Crimdon

cybermenace

Aye just flip over, cos of the way the shoes slide out it locks on better the wrong way, better bite and longer lasting as its not slipping as much but ya need to put the spring back on the front if ya know what a mean so the ends of the spring face the back.

Find a link 2 mins

Cheers gaz I've been having a bit read defo seems a good idea loads of ppl flip them making clutch last loads longer too ;) will be turning mine around tomorro

Is that CA glue though or superglue, av never seen CA glue in shops and av tried loads of glues, sniffed most.

Recon it's the same CA, nice and thin stuff and sticks like **** to a blanket !

Recon it's the same CA, nice and thin stuff and sticks like **** to a blanket !

Nice one, will get some. Yeh needs to be like water real thin.

Cheers gaz I've been having a bit read defo seems a good idea loads of ppl flip them making clutch last loads longer too ;) will be turning mine around tomorro

Aye it seems like a good mod, will do it at some point shud have today but just wanted to get it running again lol

+1 There is no such thing as Tyre Glue,  CA glue (Cyanoacrylate) is just another name for SUPERGLUE - the trick is to only buy the really thin stuff (low/med viscosity   Found the stuff Toolstation sell is excellent and just over a quid a bottle

http://www.toolstation.com/shop/Adhesives+Sealants/General+Adhesives/Superglue+20g+Med+Viscosity/d180/sd2340/p86374

Don't be fooled lads, the exact same stuff in B&M stores just under a different brand for  

Edited by masa69

Yeh it is just a type of glue lol rather than tyre specific like butncouldnt find any as thin as this stuff in shops

Gaz try Boyes they sell thin/med and thick plus the kicker if you need it ,

cheers Euan.

• Like 1

That's the ca glue I used this week on my tyres and they kept coming off , then I tried ever build super glue its thicker but not had an single issue with the tyres since .

That's the ca glue I used this week on my tyres and they kept coming off , then I tried ever build super glue its thicker but not had an single issue with the tyres since .

Mitre bond is the way forward you get the glue and reactor I use it all day everyday

new motor ands esc not working lol sure it was working yesterday like when I put my car way all ive done is remover the system and unclipped esc cover off and got all the little stones and bits of tiny grass outta the casing then stuck back together double checked the ecs to to make sure no wires jammed or out rav thinks its the on off switch as there just nout at all when ya turn the switch om esc looks spot on and no funny smell or out like the last one like will get it sent back to je models or castle

new motor ands esc not working lol sure it was working yesterday like when I put my car way all ive done is remover the system and unclipped esc cover off and got all the little stones and bits of tiny grass outta the casing then stuck back together double checked the ecs to to make sure no wires jammed or out rav thinks its the on off switch as there just nout at all when ya turn the switch om esc looks spot on and no funny smell or out like the last one like will get it sent back to je models or castle

For the price of it easier just to get it replace rather than messing on with it

I ive just sent jemodels and also castle creations a message to see how I go on about sending this back to get checked over and a new one sent out if its covered by warranty as its had under 10 packs through it and is also under a month old

• Like 1