• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Dom's Lancia Delta

Dom C

I've wanted a Lancia or an Alfa as my first car for ages, well since I was born tbh! Probably because my family has always had them.

Now I'm 16 and didn't want something boring so for the past six months I've been keeping an eye out for something I could buy that was a bit cool but still insurable, initially I was looking at Alfasuds but prices were high and spares are nigh on impossible to get. Anyway this popped up on Ebay a couple of weeks ago and a phone call later I won it for a good price. :) We went to collect it on Wednesday and it got back fine, didn't miss a beat although the brakes need attention. :)

It's just the 1.3l version so isn't the quickest thing in the world but once you get going you never have to slow down as it handles so well. xD It did 35-40mpg on the motorway which aint bad for a 25 year old car on carbs. It's actually the only 1.3 non LX delta on the road in the UK!

Dodgy phone pic, hope you like it. 

photo_1_%281%29~0.JPG

Edited by Dom C
  • Like 1

My first car was a 'Sud, took ages 'smartening' it up only to eventually be told it was so twisted after what I'd been told was a "slight bump" it was a death trap! Still it was only