• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Rival Monster Truck ( e-MGT)

Mr. Doktor

Well, the centre diff is new and why is it a dated design? If it works, it works. Can't wait to get my hands on that diff setup. Tower Hobbies is showing Late April for the spares.

Don't think this is a new design guys this thing has been around for a fair old few years now in nitro form.. It's over priced and a dated design IMO Shame on you Associated .. Just nicked the wheels and tires from the MT4 slapped in some nasty cheap electrics and released it by the looks of it .. Knocking on the door of the savage price range but were is the quality pound for pound in comparison 

Its a dated design for the reason that its already been done time over not just by Associated but others as well so it's been around a while making it dated .. Doesn't means it's bad,just not something new on the table which for a new release is a bit of a shame .. The center diff is about the only thing new too it and for the money they want i'd expect more .. 

No probs, I think we must have a different view of what dated means. I'd take something as dated if it were no longer fit for purpose. I get the impression AE didnt think the emta would go down well over the pond and I can see why. People are saying they took the easy option on this truck when in reality the easy option would have been to rebadge the TT version surely?

Sent from my Nexus 4