• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

17/3/13 Bash @ Hetton Lyons County Park

Carl160180

lol ya git

muck did ya send that pic to your mate

na mate gunna show him tomoz at work  

im up for anywhere me wingate durham whickham anywhere 

grrrr, just dug out my heli,got the receiver out fitted it and nothing, on closer inspection the ariel has fallen off it :(

so back to my original ideas of finding something I can get before next week :)

anyone heard of these, ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Eurgle-3-Channel-2-4-GHz-Wheel-Radio-Receiver-same-as-Flysky-GT-3-Immaculate-/121081882091?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item1c310ae5eb

Looks the same as flysky, but i wouldn't give more then 20 for it, as you can get brand new for 28 mate !

also gaz we straping ya go pro to me hong nor next week like for some quad back flips and that hardcore camera killing ive killed one of jonnys already by hitting him while filming lol and naily got him with his new one to we need the basher cam like

aya ****

yh but I have to wait ages for the cheaper one from hong kong, and I suck at waiting lol

i ordered mine through hobbyking, 40 quid delivered a think with 2 extra rx's (also a charge lead so will be a bit cheaper) came inside 1 week.

Its a "turnigy branded one but its exact thesame so are the rx's and looks better lol

well am up for durham next week like, some decent jumps. never been to wingate so will go with the flow...is it a hike?VOTE!Ste, cheers for me 7 shockers :):)

Durham for me (unless I pussy out again)

Wingate too much of a hike

thats ok for the truggy like ya dont need a flysky the lads only run them as there 10 model memory and they have a few cars so instead of having all the handsets for each car they just need the one and more rx thats it but that will do ya fine as long as it works ok it got built in failsafe to