• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

17/3/13 Bash @ Hetton Lyons County Park

Carl160180

where it says banner code select forum banner then save it continue as free and right click copy and past the code into your sig on your profile when you edit your profile hope that works lol

i thought it was hobbypro carl :whistling: :whistling:

I managed to bend the chassis a bit today!!! Where the rear of the lower arms bolt to the chassis at the very back I managed to bend tham down slightly, nothing the press at work wont sort, Think I need to fit a bumper on the back to stop it smacking both the back wheels when it lands arse first LOL

no its just shenpro lol

Tiggy ;)

andy did you buy that?

Ive bought it Rav why?

thats the one i would go for other that the white one

Yeah even tho there's nothing wrong with the white one and theyre tough its the fact that its just another white km and there's a few of them about now, I wanna be different ;)

I managed to bend the chassis a bit today!!! Where the rear of the lower arms bolt to the chassis at the very back I managed to bend tham down slightly, nothing the press at work wont sort, Think I need to fit a bumper on the back to stop it smacking both the back wheels when it lands arse first LOL

about bloody time too lol

Tiggy ;)

it was the jump in that vid i took where it landed on its buttocks.

Ive bought it Rav why?

Yeah even tho there's nothing wrong with the white one and theyre tough its the fact that its just another white km and there's a few of them about now, I wanna be different ;)

still like the spec on the white ,can always dye the plastic