• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

North west bashers talk.

hebby

I cant even if i wanted to cos i dont have paypal ( by choice )  :harhar:

And yeah had loads of help and been able to sell stuff too  :thumbsup:

At first thought Nick was a nob TBH ( Sorry nick but i did ) but after meeting him in person he actually isnt a bad guy Oh and tiny   :xd:   :thumbsup:

But like i said even if i wanted to i cant anyway unless someone paid for me and i transfered them the bling bling  :sly:

Edited by hebby

I don't even get to see the gold stuff as I only use my phone these day's.

what you get 'stuff' aswell??

just done it, i had better win one of these competitions now.. the amount of orders i make from wheelspin and i have never once won the

Edited by bobby288

Did I say stuff ?? I meant chuff :lol:

When you go gold you get a tin of gold spray to paint ya birds bits, it's the golden chuff :lol:

Mate where mancs we say Buff ;-)

• Like 2

well its not looking good for this sunday guys.. i have to service the 1/1 car aswell :sly: its getting on for 18000miles since her last oil change

i am sure there is one for sale in the for sale thread mate, i dont think any of us north west bashers have any 1/5 any more.

if not put a wanted add up :thumbsup:

Edited by bobby288

i might be able to make it but need to get back quite early as i really need to service my car and sunday is the only chance i get.

will try my best to get there for about 11:30 outlaw, will bring the heli aswell to get a bit of practice as it says the wind will die down a bit tomorrow also.. only just started to charge the batteries so might have to fast charge a few!!

• Like 1

Not happy we I'm gonna miss it gonna try and get there with my savage :) if the wife can stay in with the builders but I think she wants to be at her mum and DADS we did have one last year it was a good one to if my memory serves me well. If I don't make it have a good one lads and enjoy.

• Like 1

all those north west bashers out there and only me and outlaw???? :whistling:

I can't be there either as I'm sat bored sh itless in fleetwood in a caravan till tomorrow night FFS!!!!!!

But have brought the Losi and phantom and been bashing the Losi on this mini golf course thing so not all bad :-)

• Like 1

Mark,yep Father's Day last year,i was probably dunking the month old Inferno in that puddle  :yes:  I'll try to make it in the morning to the 'Northwest Flying things with camera's' bash  :thumbsup:

• Like 2