• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My motorbike

Thebigboystoysstore

Well I thought I'd start a thread showing my motorbike and encourage other bike owners to show theirs.

I got my motorbike as it satisfies my speed thrill ( especially since my cars are a renault scenic and a daewoo matiz )

It's a 1998 Yamaha Fazer 600 bought with 20000 on the clock and was previously owned by a reverend.

It has hand warmers on the grips, braided lines and an aftermarket can.

It's very nippy and will do 0-60 in around 4 seconds when really nailed.

mehyjyby.jpg

e6edase9.jpg

ybasetuh.jpg

And me and my little girl on the bike.

Shows us your bikes

No pics of the bikes I've had but here's a wee list nothing too fancy but here goes

1978 Puch maxi 50cc moped*got ragged round forest till it died*

gurelli 50cc moped again ragged round forest

3 Yamaha dt125 various years used to train myself for Moto x

2 1990 kmx 125's used for racing one died a glorious death snapped bottom of frame on a jump during a race but still managed to finish in 4th place :)

1987 Yamaha rd125 used that to pass my test when was 17 was used everyday till bottom of engine decided it had enough and cracked

A few pictures of my Aprilia :) Just after her restoration. My first bike project.

Now features, Airsal race ported top end, high compression head, 16mm dellorto carb, arrow exhaust, 0.30 reeds and an upjet! Lovely bike, cant wait till im old enough for my CBT! 2months 3 weeks! ;)

http://s1161.beta.ph...5dfb30.jpg.html

http://s1161.beta.ph...C00496.jpg.html

http://s1161.beta.ph...C00500.jpg.html

Edited by Dan13

My little 1980 Honda Xl100... I actually learnt to ride this when I was about 9, I'm now 35 :xd:

SAM_3293.jpg

Looks alot nicer now, since you last posted pictures up of it! How does it go like?

Thanks...still got a new front tyre to get fitted. It goes very well indeed, for a 100cc it's pretty nippy...and the new rear wheel helps top speed a bit (it used to have a 17" but replaced that for an 18" off the 125cc version of the same year- I replaced the 17" because trying to get a tyre in that size was virtually impossibe! still need to get a few bit's sorted...I can't seem to get the brake light to come on with the rear break pedal...fitted a new switch, but still no joy...6 Volt electrics are a nightmare :shockingscary:

CBR6 at 17...wow! Unfortunately i will be restricted to a 125 untill im 19...bloody 2013 laws!! Oh well, ill have to change the RS50 for a RS125!

Very trick bike you have!

P.S....be carefull, 120bhp (or whatever it is) is crazy for a 17 year old to have!

Edited by Dan13

It does fly indeed, off the road... But i'm sure it will be more fun on the road, I did have a Derbi GPR 50 as below, and even that was fast for a 50, i love my bikes! Anyone here got pics of streetfighters? GoPro Vids will be shot!

img0749wch.jpg

Got loads of custom bike photos I have taken over the years from visiting shows mate. Did you do you restricted access test then recently to be abel to ride the CBR?

It does fly indeed, off the road... But i'm sure it will be more fun on the road, I did have a Derbi GPR 50 as below, and even that was fast for a 50, i love my bikes! Anyone here got pics of streetfighters? GoPro Vids will be shot!

img0749wch.jpg

Yes they do go very well for a 50, my Rs50 has the same Am6 engine! Ive put on a ported (airsal) top end, arrow ehaust and dellorto carb + upjet and can hold 60mph on a straight and a lil more down hill etc. Head wind kills it though lol. Cant wait for a big bike!

• 8 years later...