• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Anywhere around the Rochdale/Oldham/Bury area?

i might be up for that aswell hebby just let us know.. only thing is the weather isn't looking to good. if you do decide to go let us know the post code please lads

i might be up for that aswell hebby just let us know.. only thing is the weather isn't looking to good. if you do decide to go let us know the post code please lads

No problem mate. The weather for Sunday is meant to be snow which sucks!

That's Queen's Park isn't it? You'll be lucky to find it free of kids on bikes at the weekend lads, I live 10 mins walk away from there and often walk the dog in the park, there's almost always someone on there. You can always try the football pitch across Queen's Park Road if its busy (I do) its flat and boring but you can get plenty of speed up :yes:

if there is the odd kid its no problem.. but i am sick of flat and boring i have been doing it all winter and need some offroadiness. it said the weather was going to be duff today aswell hebs and it is not to bad so shall we decide in the morning guys???

just checked the forecast for oldham and it is not saying snow anymore, just LIGHT rain in the morning early on then it will brighten up, so i am up for it if you guys are?

Edited by bobby288

if there is the odd kid its no problem.. but i am sick of flat and boring i have been doing it all winter and need some offroadiness. it said the weather was going to be duff today aswell hebs and it is not to bad so shall we decide in the morning guys???

just checked the forecast for oldham and it is not saying snow anymore, just LIGHT rain in the morning early on then it will brighten up, so i am up for it if you guys are?

If I'm not still in hospital bobby I'm up for a bash ;-)

You been to the BMX track behind Queenspark?

Is this not the one? Or is there another?

its been shut over 10 years its over grown and looks rubbish,no point its on Manchester Rd near Freehold

plus vehind my sister shouse there is a old Quarry I went there a few times in Newhey

Edited by jony nitro

its been shut over 10 years its over grown and looks rubbish,no point its on Manchester Rd near Freehold

plus vehind my sister shouse there is a old Quarry I went there a few times in Newhey

Yeah kno about the quarry too my missus auntie lives near there :-) never been but know its there

Yeh am up for it :-)

I went to races last week at count hill :-) had a good old watch said alright to si and then got off home. Oh I had a little bash on tennis court with the mini 8 first tho haha

so are we up for tomorrow? i think the bmx track you said looks best hebby, the other one looks all overgrown, or the quarry??

if not i am going to the car park again, which is starting to get a bit boring!!

shall we see what the weather is like in the morning and meet up on this thread see what we are doing. i do like a lie in but will let you guys know by 11- 11:30 :yawn:

Just got batteries on charge just in case but if it is ok weather wise I can't make it till like 2 o'clock as I'm taking kids to watch wreck it ralph at printworks :-/

Totally forgot like a mong :-(