• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Thunder Tiger EB4 S2.5 1:8 Nitro 4WD Rally Mini Cooper

Garry

TT-Rally-Mini-Cooper-WR-1-630x350.jpg

Hot Rally Action on the different surfaces of the promises EB4 Rally Mini Cooper from Thunder Tiger. Featuring the 52 cm long rally racer is in 1:8 scale with a 2.4GHz remote control, a strong S2008MG steering servo with metal gears, 17mm hex Felgenmitnehmern, robust 4-spider differentials, a PRO-21 nitro engine and an officially Licensed Mini Countryman WRC racing body.

TT-Rally-Mini-Cooper-WR-2-630x345.jpg

Features:

• Ideally 1:8 scale - impressive size for a variety of application possibilities
  • Pre-assembled, professional model RTR
  • Permanent all-wheel drive for realistic 100% Rally Action
  • Stable and easy-running steel drive train
  • Racing red anodized Ergal aluminum chassis, upper deck and shock towers
  • Proven & Reliable COUGAR P3 2.4 GHz remote control system with additional extra-switching channel for optional functions (eg Rally lighting ...)
  • Miniature 4-channel receiver in a sealed radio box
  • Extra strong S2008MG steering servo with 9.8 KG force, double-ball bearing and metal gears for optimal steering control
  • Awesome original, completely finished, painted officially licensed "MINI Countryman WRC" Racing Body
  • A REAL rally car that can actually be used on any professional lines underground
  • Competition-proven single-wheel - quick & easy fully adjustable to on-or off-road use
  • Adjustable suspension geometry for camber, caster and toe or kick-up
  • Robust chassis components from tough-elastic, fiber-reinforced plastic composite
  • Wholesome adjustable, large-volumenige full aluminum oil-filled shock absorbers directly from the legendary EB4 competition Success Model Series
  • Gasketed, adjustable oil "4-spider" competitive differential for maximum durability and excellent traction on the front & rear axle
  • Central "spool" drive-through for the highest power-drift control and maximum acceleration. For additional routes setup options and optional competitive differential available
  • Thousand-fold proven, reliable and easily adjustable current PRO-21 BX-R 3.5 cc nitro engine with practical pull starter
  • Optimally matched to the engine aluminum resonance exhaust system for optimum running characteristics and a constant power curve
  • Ventilated clutch flywheel
  • CVD drive shafts in steel ball design on the front axle for optimal smooth-running drive even with steering wheel turning
  • Slip-road rally-profile tires
  • Alloy wheels-driver: 17mm hexagon in the popular buggy-style design for a nearly unlimited range of 1:8 wheels and complete wheels

TT-Rally-Mini-Cooper-WR-5-630x371.jpg

Specifications:

[*]Length: about 520mm

[*]Width: approx 295 to 305mm

[*]Wheelbase: 315-320mm adjustable

[*]Front caster: 18-25

• Like 1

ER1 :whistling: better title ER2.0 :sweatdrop:

Good thing with this release owners with er1 can get spares once again :good:

Edited by R46

Shape's not as correct as it could be.

Headlamps laid back, but 1:1 is upright.

Similar 'mould compromises' at the back.

Hate the idea of calling a car the size of a minibus 'mini' as well!!

Al.

this is not the mini i expected.

its bigger than a vaxhaul corsa, this is bloody huge, not mini.

its made by bmw, which is german, not british.

the 2 main things that made the first mini a good car, have been changed, so it sucks.

other than that, shut up and take my money!

i'd stick a lancia delta shell on it anyhow.

ER1 :whistling: better title ER2.0 :sweatdrop:

Good thing with this release owners with er1 can get spares once again :good:

dont think many items from this will go onto the ER1 as its just a EB4 S2 where only the diffs, center driveshafts, sevo mounts and radio box will swap over which i amnt to happy about :(

unless you want to switch complete front and rear ends over to this version, but you might get away with just switching front and rear arms, half shafts and turnbuckles and be rid of the slop in old pivot balls

this is not the mini i expected.

its bigger than a vaxhaul corsa, this is bloody huge, not mini.

its made by bmw, which is german, not british.

the 2 main things that made the first mini a good car, have been changed, so it sucks.

other than that, shut up and take my money!

i'd stick a lancia delta shell on it anyhow.

Bigger than an Astra mate, never mind a Corsa!!!

Next to my Civic it's huge.

Al.

had er1 is exact samething

dont think many items from this will go onto the ER1 as its just a EB4 S2 where only the diffs, center driveshafts, sevo mounts and radio box will swap over which i amnt to happy about :(

unless you want to switch complete front and rear ends over to this version, but you might get away with just switching front and rear arms, half shafts and turnbuckles and be rid of the slop in old pivot balls

Owned er1(which is based on eb4 s2) its exact samething but battery box,springs an smaller engine.

41824d1236705625-thunder-tiger-eb4-s2-rally-game-img_2141.jpg

Edited by R46

i got an ER1 aswell and the EB4 S2 roller i bought for spares the parts i wanted didn't fit unless i changed both upper and lower arms then needed to change drive shafts and then ofc turnbuckles then that gave it a smaller width

• 9 years later...