• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What type of biking are you into?

UltimateRC

Nice! I like the P1, was thinking of getting one before my BMX but was scared of the jumps so thought there was no point !

Is that a BMX behind I see? :sly: Hiding something there ;)

Yeah it is mate, thats also for sale aha its a subrosa almeeda, powder coated blue, black bars, salt forks and front wheel, and proper back wheel

• 2 weeks later...

My old bmx *had to give up last year due to knee problems*

How I bought it *fit dehart v2,stolen headset*eastern bottom bracket rest are wtp parts*

383372d0.jpg

After I had finished with it

9c21c294.jpg

And a 360 with cast on my wrist from me before my knees went

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/mr-bong/ffc888af.mp4

Edited by 3.0dundee
  • Like 2

Cheers mate :),Yeah bud had too as hve only got bout 20%cartilidge left in my knees :(

Looks good, I used to have a dehart frame myself, nice riding frame. Being in Dundee I take it you used to ride Duddhope or the The Factory? Fancy taking my rc to Duddhope sometime. I should really get my knees checked out soon, keep putting it off.

Looks good, I used to have a dehart frame myself, nice riding frame. Being in Dundee I take it you used to ride Duddhope or the The Factory? Fancy taking my rc to Duddhope sometime. I should really get my knees checked out soon, keep putting it off.

Nice one,totally was a heart breaker havin to sell up,both but more factory *as its 2 mins from my flat* haha yeah lol I'd go with mine but being a bullet would last two seconds there could jut take my drifter and drift round the place lol :D,was after some checks after dislocated my knee and put it in wrong couldn't move my leg as trapped a nerve and it had went dead went up ninewells ad pretty much got told will need knew replacement within a year of I carries on at the rate I was goin :(

I ride a Ns suburban custom build - For sale now as all the jumps have gone .

Most of the time is dedicated to my Canyon nerve am 7 trail bike .

Got into the Am side of things in the last year and i'm loving it .

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/8130289/

I also have a pumptrack in my garden :)

Could you even ride it in the snow?

You can ride fine in snow if its actually just snow and not been trudged into ice already.

1VlVPPfh.jpg

The white one's mine. It was originally a Revolution (EBC own brand) something or other, but other than the frame I think everything has been swapped at least once now.

JT87DP9h.jpg