• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Dom's XRAY 808e

Dom C

Welcome to my latest build, I decided i wanted another 1/8 buggy for the track and didn't want another Losi 8 as i've had two already so eventually decided I wanted a tidy second hand 808 or a hong nor x3e. :)

Anyway after a couple of weeks of searching a tidy nitro roller popped up on this forum for a good price so I bought it!

I then ordered a tcmodels E conversion kit on Sunday which arrived on Wednesday from HK! :D I also ordered a bitty designs body for it. :)

Anyway I converted it on Wednesday which went together beautifully no drilling required, and took it to the track for its first run today and am very pleased with it ran for over an hour without so much as a screw coming loose. :)

How it looked when it arrived.

IMG_1171_zps2673e447.jpg

How it looks now. :) (Might put some small stickers on it but i hate shells covered in them just looks like you're trying to cover up a bad paint job imo. lol)

photo_1_%2878%29.JPG

photo_2_%2878%29.JPG

photo_3_%2842%29.JPG

photo_4_%2827%29.JPG

• Like 1

Wow looking good mate, glad you're pleased with it. The xrays are just so well made. What shell have you fitted to it?

Is it the force bitty design shell it looks different to mine? perhaps it's because there is no cooling head sticking out :)