• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Leeds Bashers Places

graxon2001

• 5 months later...

Fearnville Leisure Centre Oakwood Ln, Leeds LS8 3LF couple of locals meet up on a sunday afternoon on  the field (south parkway approach) had no problems so far  also use bmx track when its quiet no problems to date.just use common sense lock your car and dont leave anything of value on display ...just like most places.we local bashers  are a friendly bunch

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...

5 years later...

I'm in the Horsforth/Leeds area. I'm close to Hall Park. Let me know if anyone in this thread is still active and interested in meeting up?

I've started a map of places near me: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1PTN9Yyg2SshXlhhqO-OSbg-UQ9eknq0&usp=sharing

Yeadon tarn BMX track has seen better days. Me and the boy took our electrics there, ignored the sign, and it was fine. Not sure anyone cares any more.

Also took my infraction to LBA long-stay car park and had a blast. Expected to get moved on, but didn't. Probably a bit sketchy to go back again though.