• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

traxxas tmaxx and a thunder tiger dt 10

anthonyj3d

got a traxass tmaxx almost rtr has engine servos but no tx/rx i havent ran the engine or tried the servos but the servos move freely and the engine does have compression

the genral condition is ok theres 1 odd shock n the front and the reciever box is missing

everything else is there the difs move as they should theres no nasty noises from the gearbox or drive train how ever the spurgear has seen better days but it does mesh well

the engine is a 2.5 looks like its the older 2.5 not the newer one with the blue head

apart from whats been mensioned its a decent lil truck with a touch of work itl be a good one

lookin for 75 posted 70 collected

Photo0866.jpg

Photo0867.jpg

next up is a thunder tiger dt 10 comes with engine and servos agen i havent tested anything but compression feels good and the servos move freely it all seems in good nick again diff works as it should with no nasty noises

and lookin for 55 posted or 50 collected

Photo0868.jpg

Photo0865.jpg

im selling both of these for a friend and i have both cars at my home address ill be posting them too as i wont rely on someone else to post ive got a good rep on here check my feed back and dont want to ruin it so ill arrange payments and postage