• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Showcase cinema meet ups

the bull

Next week it is then I've finally got the trophy/vorza finished not just ready to go yet but it will be next week I'm just struggling with understanding the instructions for calibrating the esc.

• 1 month later...

I'm up for a few hours on New Year's Day George is also itching to get his trophy flux out so he can break it lol, I did see an old fellow in a white van on there with two bajas last time I was there but he wasn't with us. :)

Mind you I need to get one of my cars fixed first.

Edited by the bull

A bunch of workmate's i know use showcase most saturday mornings,none with Baja's though? Weather permitting,i'll try and make it New Years Day.Gent's,google 'Preston Pirates' Bmx club and view the track.A workmate put me on to it,apparently with permission from the club they allow Rc Models to use this purpose built track when not in use,looks perfect :yes: .

To all the Northwest Bunch i've met,here's to a Good 2013!

• 3 weeks later...

well just got in from car park and it was very quiet just me, the old guy with the bajas (and about 10 other cars) and some other lad who came later. on the up side the wr8 is absolutely mint on tar mac, at the moment i have a 19t pinion in it and on 4s the motor/esc was not even getting warm and this thing is quick for the size of it, so think i will try a 21t as i know with the standard 4000kv motor you can use the 19t with no problems, so with the 2700kvmotor and the 120amp esc it should be fine on 4s with a 21t. down side is the rear tyres took a beating but that was me messing about drifting. up to now i am very impressed and everything seemed to hold up well to the increased power.

oh and for those going tomorrow the old guy said he was going so you will not be alone. i have to work because i swapped today for tomorrow but might be able to pop down for an hour.

• Like 2

ok gents, anyone up for a showcase meet this sunday? weather permitting of course :whistling: i feel the need the need to see pat's cars speed and i wanna see bobby's wr8 and lez's savage :yes: , i also wanna complete the run in of my truggy so it's ready for the three sisters when we finally get round to going this year :hahadance: .. i'll be good for 12ish.

I'm up for Sunday weather permitting ive set the hyper back to factory settings so need to retune it and try and get the savage going and tuned. Oh and mark pats got something very interesting up his sleeve to unleash in the up coming weeks :) (talking about that esc pat) :)

Edited by the bull
  • Like 1