• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

The Tank Discussion Thread

.AJ.

would have it, but have spent a fortune on a few new tanks in the last couple  of days. if your in no rush might have it next month.

but now have another Sherman to work on,, its  a 105 howitzer gonna convert to a 75mm british version, I have a stug on the bench which needs a full electric upgrade.

but have now finished the Panzer iv f2 IR version all painted and weathered

looking good mate, nice setting :thumbsup:

Cheers bud. Was giving it it's first outdoor run, just patrolling the garden lol. It's amazing what it can do, it managed just about everything I drove it at. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for some informtion people? ...... whats the best tank forum to join, I understand why this thread has been placed here, and a really good read it is as well..

But I am looking for a dedicated forum to join as I have just enlisted in the TANK RANK, and would like to get a bit of reading done on certain aspects of the hobby.

I would appreciate your time in answering guys ...... oops, and girls if there are any on here!! ......

cheers in advance

rc tank warfare is good but i like rctankregiment better, more of a personnel feel to it :thumbsup:

no snobbery and everyone helpful :hahadance:

thanks guys.... thats given me something to go on ..... probably come back here to pick yer brains.

btw, there are some cracking machines in this thread, must have taken months to do ..... keep up the great work

????????????]????????                 
  ????????????????         
Il???????????????????].             
  ???????????????.. 

this is the tank thread so had to put this in, made entirely of characters on a keyboard... :thumbsup: