• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Woodland RC Track | Camberley, Surrey | Next Meet: TBA

TrickyTris

Shall we say Sunday? Gives me a chance on Saturday to test my new gearing out and help Paul get his Truggy tuned & ready! :thumbsup:

If you can only do Saturday, should be able to do early afternoon. :)

Let me know man!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the other weekend Tris, at Slough track. I had a good time.  Your CRT was setup was good, still amazed that how I was running my 8T with the loss of 2 screws on the centre diff :lol:  Plus your BMW sounds sick mate =].  Have to arrange another meet soon before the weather turns.

Edited by cyronn

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ey up lads!

Sorry I've been away so long! Work has been beyond crazy the past few months & I have been out of action the last 4/5 weeks due to a buggered ankle. :( I'm on the mend now though and ready to start work on the track and arrange some bashes soon!  :thumbsup:

Are people up for a bash & catch up end of Jan or early Feb?

Itching to get out with the RC's now!

Hope you all had a good Christmas & New Year! :)

Yay Tris is back! :thumbsup:  Sorry to hear you have been out of action :shockingscary:

I'm up for doing something early Feb. as just rebuilt the eRevo and it needs some exercise.

• 2 weeks later...

Let's see if we can get something going for the 14th/15th Feb then?

I attempted to pop down the track last weekend and found another 4x4/MX club blasting around the place, so decided to go elsewhere knowing they'd instantly wreck anything I built. Hopefully I'll be able to get down there tomorrow and fix it up!  :thumbsup:

Will let you know how I get on!