• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

MY NEW LUNCHBOX MORE MOD'S....

jason3249

Damn,you guys have REALLY got me interested in these Lunch Box's! Love the work going into these, congrats! :thumbsup:

I'm gonna have to get one now, and it's all YOUR fault, shame on you all!

... and thanks. :hahadance:

There gr8 fun got to be brought stil waiting on my other mods come on post :)

Ok, I'm confused, I said that on the other Lunch Box thread! It still applies here though :)

Lol dont no whats hap there but you got to get your self one lol there fun :)

It mite be me as using my phone on pc sweet mite be getting confused or some think... ;)

Edited by jason3249

Lol looking at geting the vw one but there alot more twice the price dont no why as all whats different is the shel but looks gr8 lol

:yes:

the vw camper is a totaly different chassis from what i have seen the shells are clear lexan / polycarb theres a review in radio controlled car racer (october 2012)

no more done to the shell as i havent been all that well tbh, think im going to bead bast the shell but getting hold of the abrasive for the mini sand blaster is a pita

got a few more bits ordered today, my filler also come what i ordered yesturday from selections-web on ebay, my nearest model shop is 8-9 miles away there overpriced, rude and arrogant, there is a great model shop but its further away and doesnt really do much car stuff but its a proper ye olde shop with stuff everywhere even hanging from the ceiling, if you want to something there help you work out how todo things and what bits you need

Yeah you had to do everything: Clean, mask, paint, cut shell, cut-out and stick on decals, bolt on grill, mirrors and spoiler. The whole shebang!

I'd never sell it, sorry. I'm a Mercedes 190 fan through and through, I own a 1988 Mercedes 190e 2.3 16 Cosworth with DTM wing and Evo 2 wheels. I'd never sell my car either!

I've never used the shell, too scared to break it! I might use it for qualifying at my local club and race with my normal shell though.

Edited by Praet0r87

I love them to lol didnt want to say i had one i got rid of mine a year ago...

I had the 1987 2.3 cosworth left the body standed but did spray it white with a hint of gold lol

Then rebuilt the engine my self

And put dolce 45's on it was a nice car sounded very nice to

With a private plate that iv still got lol

Heres a pics

DE9ED3EF-70A4-4726-A848-1AC24871EE2A-1538-00000072DBF0F060.jpg138DEB5E-E906-4CB4-A180-3CD78FA0FE08-1538-0000007258367050.jpg

Edited by jason3249