• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Wolverhampton/ Dudley bashers?

coolas4k

oh i see, what cars you all got?

I've got a thunder tiger ts4n(touring car) t maxx old version not that fat really, a slash 4x4, and a fg 29.5 cc truck with a ddm pipe,

My mate has a ansmann virus brushless but needs a new esc. And he has a t maxx. The other lads into planes but think he might be getting a trophy truggy again. What about you

I've got a thunder tiger ts4n(touring car) t maxx old version not that fat really, a slash 4x4, and a fg 29.5 cc truck with a ddm pipe,

My mate has a ansmann virus brushless but needs a new esc. And he has a t maxx. The other lads into planes but think he might be getting a trophy truggy again. What about you

good little collection then ;) and ive got a hobao hyper 7 black edition with a kyosho ke25 engine and a hpi trophy buggy 

good little collection then ;) and ive got a hobao hyper 7 black edition with a kyosho ke25 engine and a hpi trophy buggy 

aha yeah it aint too bad the ts4n is been fully rebuilt down to chassis and back up again its goin to be a shelf queen now its had its days of use great car!! yea that trophy buggy looks well nice  :D  are you free tomorrow for Aldersley at all

haha sure is, i need to get a new one anyway just for spare but i do have some used ones from previous models, they do work so you can use that lol 

hi guys i'm in wolverhampton abd desperate to meet fellow bashers! i have tried various parks around here and getting bored now on my own! i'm pretty sure alderslt bmx track is closed, i saw it fenced off, also i have been told about a big dish type track on fox's lane over the cannal bridge, not checked it yet, i'll see if i can send you friend request with my number in, wud be good to meet other ppl!!

ah this is the hyper that you agreed a swap with another member, accepted his rc swap and didn't send him this and also the same hyper you accepted

Edited by Chrisdutton

east park is the place for me now! large grass areas and decent tarmac stretch with speed humps to jump over, leaves flying all over the place

Did you try the oval gravel track? Brilliant for drifting

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Anyone for a bashing meet within the next few weeks anywhere in the Dudley/ Wolverhampton area? If we can get a number of people interested first then set a date. It's been attempted a few times on here before but then never happens so I'm trying one last time

Edited by coolas4k

Nice one, if we can get at least another 3 interested, we can arrange a date and location and hopefully it'll progress from there. ..

anyone else interested in a bash/ race meet sometime soon?

Well I've got a 1/8th Losi 8 buggy and Losi 8 truggy (both electric) to bring but you can bring whatever you want and then we can see how it goes from there. There's a few local bmx track we could use or there's a flat gravel oval track that I know of in Bilston which would be ideal for 'Nascar/ rally' style racing.

We'll see how many people we can get interested first then debate a location best for the majority of peeps