• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AXIAL EXO TERRA BUGGY OWNERS THREAD

Gaz!

ive taken the interior out of mine also theres a roll bar piece that goes the width of the car in the middle of the battery area, ive removed that and rolled it and jumped it a few times and it hasnt had any problems with it out the only thing it does do is make it easier on the battery change, still a bit of a pain but easier than with

4300kv ill be looking around that for mine i think

ive taken the interior out of mine also theres a roll bar piece that goes the width of the car in the middle of the battery area, ive removed that and rolled it and jumped it a few times and it hasnt had any problems with it out the only thing it does do is make it easier on the battery change, still a bit of a pain but easier than with

4300kv ill be looking around that for mine i think

iv noticed on here that alot of people dont run the interior and like you say i can see this making the battery change easier. the bosy post that sits right in lin with the battery on the battery side is the one that is chopped and i can slide a 2s hard case in fair simply and use needle nose plies to plug the battery in. not perfect but it works for me

what is the best gearing to go for for all round general bashing racing etc. ive been running 52/12 i think and ive just ordered a metsl spur 52t and the motor will be between 4000-4700kv

i like that mate. mine will get there slowly. should have my new upgrade ali motor mount today. then its the shocks and i think the chassis braces. where did you get the carbon plates from mate?

ill take the battery strap mate please. pm me you paypal and ill get it sorted today for you

PM Sent

Thanks for the comment

I got the model 2nd hand off my mate then swapped over the GCM diff. I'll ask him where he got the carbon bits from.

The ally motor mount is a must on these models as I broke mine after being heavy handed tightening up the screw.

the exo i have does have a metal motor mount atm the axial one. but iv got one coming from dom off here. 

thanks mate i want to go silve ali and carbon is possiable. keep it clean. 

im going to wait untill i break things tho before unpraging. might as well get all the use out of the plastic parts as i can

Contact sprogis then, as I am no longer selling mine and he is desperate to own one.

The reason the interior is binned is that it causes lack of ventilation for the electrics, ergo flames; any extra finger room for installing packs is an added bonus

Motor wise, 4400kv on 2s is good; I run a 4600kv and it cogs horribly at low speeds...., crazy top end tho. Contemplating a cc 2650kv on 3s, as I have one laying dormant.

Man ebay always makes me spend my money :nasty:  Found a good deal on ebay for a brand new exo kit that I could not resist, been wanting one for awhile.

Edit: Have two choice's on motor kv 3800 or 4400, going to be run on 2s 65-130 nanos mainly.  Which one should I go for ?

Edited by cyronn

Contact sprogis then, as I am no longer selling mine and he is desperate to own one.

The reason the interior is binned is that it causes lack of ventilation for the electrics, ergo flames; any extra finger room for installing packs is an added bonus

Motor wise, 4400kv on 2s is good; I run a 4600kv and it cogs horribly at low speeds...., crazy top end tho. Contemplating a cc 2650kv on 3s, as I have one laying dormant.

I made a large hole either side behind the plastic side grills to get some cold air on the ESC