• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

need help alloy round material

jordan_bench10

flex aint exactly a bad thing though

No true its not a bad thing at all but if you wanted it nice n solid then the Liquid metal is wicked stuff and considering he started the thread asking for a bit of round alloy its got to be the closet thing he was looking for.

Besides Liquid metal is so good for making other parts too and its stronger than alloy! :thumbsup:

Edited by TraxxasMaxxUK

Considering you already knackered the diff internals and are buying new diff cups.....I would fill with epoxy resin or chemical metal. The mashed gears won't bite on the blue-tac....and it's not like you are going to want to remove it and restore the diff afterwards. Remove the cross shafts and any shims behind the gears ( all 6 ) as you'll need them and pop the 4 gears back on some headless bolts, or any metal bar the right size ... then just fill the diff up.

You'll have to butcher the diff to get the outdrives out .... but I think I got some spares I can throw in with those gears. I got loads :)