• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Firestorm Lipos

What are people running in there E firestorms...I have seen this and am fairly sure it WONT fit, but want to know what peoplle are running and what the max mah you can get in it would be....im affter runtime not proformance, so long as it has 20-25 c it will be fine dont need stupid high 50+ c rateings for this.

Just to be funny:

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=21940

Imagine the runtimes you could get IF it would FIT but it WONT.

What are people running in there E firestorms...I have seen this and am fairly sure it WONT fit, but want to know what peoplle are running and what the max mah you can get in it would be....im affter runtime not proformance, so long as it has 20-25 c it will be fine dont need stupid high 50+ c rateings for this.

Just to be funny:

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=21940

Imagine the runtimes you could get IF it would FIT but it WONT.

Will that not fit? The dimensions don't look too big....

Can't remember dimensions off top of my head but biggest problem will be how the wires exit the pack as you would need to chop a chunck out of the bulkead to feed the wires.

Ok have cheaked dimensions on it and it seems to fit...might be a bit tall though...but battery starp can acomadate this cant it?...anyways it has a fare bit of room to spare on all sides acording to the dimensions that hobby king give for the battery...what you think worth getting one for uber runtimes...I dont want to go 3cell yet so a nice BIG two cell will do...should get about an hour out of this I would have thort?