• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My Tamiya TL01

:: blade ::

mine will be permanent as i have 2 spare so all is well, thats why im going with the araldite, so shouldnt need to open it again to redo, and boooooo, i wanted mine today, when did you order your bits? doesnt really say much on the dpd website about my order :(

well got my bits this morning :D all fitted, had a few probs but all is well now :D not had a test run outside yet as i still need to secure the esc and tidy the wires, but had a rull fun and seems alots faster than my old motor :D, was being abit iffy with me turning the steering one way and it went the other, but thats sorted now, only prob i have now is, the motor makes like a beeping noise when it moves. is that supposed to happen? apart from that all seems fine so far :)

oh reet, thats fine then :D just that my silvercan and the buggy motor i have didnt make it, least its fine :D

**** myself at 1st when i connected it all tho, luckily i had the wheels off the ground otherwise it would be no more :D took a while to figure out why it was going faster in reverse than it was going forward but that sorted itself :D

recieved some bits last week, so here are the pics and of them fitted :D

DSC06522.jpg

all fitted

DSC06527.jpg

esc

DSC06528.jpg

motor

DSC06529.jpg

had abit of a play once fitted, all worked well but the motor wasnt as fast as i thought it would be, but not too bad as itll be a drifter :) the shell isnt mint no more tho its has a few cracks at the front :( as i looked away and it hit a wall, ahh well, the wheels are now taped up so i can see how it handels with the drifting, and it does well, so next mod will the drift wheels and tyres :D

well heres the last update now till i have some money for a new shell, wheels with drift tyres and led kit :)

took 10 days for these to arrive from etamiya

DSC06587.jpg

and fitted them today :D

DSC06597.jpg

DSC06599.jpg

DSC06600.jpg

DSC06602.jpg

all mods together

DSC06601.jpg

i have camber :D

DSC06604.jpg

DSC06608.jpg

and the damage to my near mint shell :(

DSC06609.jpg

oh yea as you can see my makeshift drift tyres :D insulation tape FTW!

Edited by :: blade ::