• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My 5ive

supersavage35

Just thought I would post some pics of my 5ive.

Losi5ivepics060.jpg

Losi5ivepics061.jpg

Losi5ivepics062.jpg

Losi5ivepics063.jpg

Losi5ivepics064.jpg

Losi5ivepics065.jpg

It has all three Losi chasis braces, Team Chase steering link, Two Savaox servos, Now has Bartolone brake disks, Red rear springs, Super Bee kill switch and a Samba pipe. This probably won't be an upgrade thread so to speak but I will update it if I get anything new and intresting. Its not the cleanest out there but it wasn't meant to be a shelf queen.

hi do the red rear springs make a lot of difference as i have a 5ive t with the stock blues on the rear and find them to soft ..

I bought a savox to replace the steering one and put the original steering servo on throttle and brake duty. But my throttle servo died at a race so I replaced that with a new savox. At some point I will be getting a duel servo steering kit as our astro tracks are hard on steering servos.

Yes the red rear springs do make a lot of differance but good luck trying to find some instock. If you want some stiffer springs these will be your best option at the moment http://www.freeprawn...ions-sp43x.html

• 2 weeks later...