• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

wigan 3 sister bash discussion thread.

the google link will not let you zoom in on the bottom of buckley lane but you need to go right to the bottom untill you cannot drive any further

also guys the google pics are very old and the terrain view is not accurate. AT ALL so do not worry it is there (as you can see by the pics)

this is the bottom of the lane so you guys know where to park and also in the top right corner after we have jumped over the black little gate you can see the entrance in the wall

Screenshot_8.png

Edited by bobby288

What day is everyone heading down? Sunday is best for me but can do sat just have to blag the missus about Xmas shopping on sun :-0

Do I bring the ramps?

Edited by hebby

that would be ace toxic/hebby, ramps is something the place needs. cant do saturday anyway this week and sunday is allways best for me unless its raining

Edited by bobby288

Doh Doh Doh got the heatsink for the savage but forgot to order an underhead so unless that come on Saturday I won't be able to get that running so just got to hope I can sort the hyper out otherwise I will have nothing to run :(

thought you where getting a motor off outlaw lez?? parts for a savage should be common as muck also?

anybody else coming on sunday? not seen a few of you for a while??

Edited by bobby288

I got the motor from outlaw but it doesn't fit in the vorza mount (another bloody scream moment). My fault and I will use it for something else. I have ordered the parts for the savage if they come Saturday then will try to get it running. The brushless is just wrecking my head now shadow ifs just one problem after another. But I keep smiling I'm not a defeatist :)

Edited by the bull

Your showing outstanding patients with this car Les! I think my head would of popped off by now with all the complications.....

What part are you waiting for for the savage? When you say its the underhead do you mean the plate the glow plug screws into??

I got my back plate for the rotor start yesterday so gonna fit that and see if I can get my savage fired up. Might have to swap a couple of servos around but wanna see if I can get the engine started before I spend more money on it. It's a 25 as well so actually has a smaller engine then the trophy but for some reason it has a wheel bar on the back...... :dribble:

• Like 1

Your showing outstanding patients with this car Les! I think my head would of popped off by now with all the complications.....

What part are you waiting for for the savage? When you say its the underhead do you mean the plate the glow plug screws into??

I got my back plate for the rotor start yesterday so gonna fit that and see if I can get my savage fired up. Might have to swap a couple of servos around but wanna see if I can get the engine started before I spend more money on it. It's a 25 as well so actually has a smaller engine then the trophy but for some reason it has a wheel bar on the back...... :dribble:

yes mate its the disc that the glow plug screws into, it's a smaller engine but they deliver the power a lot better so it will wheelie, also they are two speed so reach a fast top end. :) Edited by the bull

gutted that motor didn't fit for you les, i'll take it back and give you your cash back if it's no good to you mate

thats ok mate I will use it for something I may even try and grind a couple ribs of bit I only need to free a millimetre up

Les bring it down to ours later, I've got a good dremmel you could use etc

We'll get it fitted :)

sorry mate I've only just read your post I've been to the pictures with George if you could give me a hand with it sometime that would be great :thumbsup: i may be struggling to get out this weekend got loads to do and cars to repair gonna have a good go at getting everything done tomorrow and try to free up Sunday. Edited by the bull