• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

3 sisters bash Wigan.

Stebro I'm sorted mate, spares turned up yesterday in the post :) cheers anyway bud.

I think I'm spending tomorrow with the kids, nearly two weeks into the summer hols and all I've done is work :(

Might take them the high wire course in croxteth hall park :)

All weather forecasts show up to 4mm of rain there between 1 & 4 so looks a wise decision gent,

I'll hope to catch you again in a few weeks when its dry, its took me 3 weeks to clean the 5ive and the Baja !!! and it was only dust ..... doh!

I know he'll be back from Florida but I'm not sure if he'll be ready to bash :)

Still got jet lag but will see how tomorrow goes with the weather and that  :thumbsup:

Plus will be nice to test this Tekno v4 conversion on the Losi  :hahadance:

hi there. i have two hpi nitro cars. a savage and a trophy. am i able to use this bashing site with my cars. thanks in advance

chris

I have used my mini 8 and savage xs :-)

Love the video Dursley! Missing the sisters bash so much, i need to get my arse in gear and get the Rustler repaired and back in the dirt.

By the looks of the 1/5's bashing around last Sunday, I don't think it'll last long hahaa.

See you all there soon.

• Like 1

liking the big ramp guys.. just checked the weather for sunday and its saying rain in the morning but fine in the afternoon so i am defo going this week it feels like i aint been out for ages so i am charging the lipos regardless, the weather was saying rain all day on sunday the last couple of days so it is getting better... fingers crossed

• Like 1

Dunno bout this week for me lads :-(

Might just be holiday blue's but I'm just not feeling RC at the min :-( had the Losi out tonight and it was like I was forced to take it out :-0

Might be different when get the vorza or when by the sworkz kit in couple of week maybe next :-)

Anyone got any links to 70mm motors? Pref UK and something with some kick

• Like 2

anybody else out this weekend?

done a little vid on my phone with the heli yesterday evening, unfortunantly i did not put the phone far enough back but hopefully u get the jist...

Edited by bobby288
  • Like 1

Are you gonna pay me for the fly sky radio mate ?? It's been over a month now.

Did you forget i went away?

Pm us your bank detail will transfer it

thanks guys.. yep the lessons where defo worth it bull (thanks for the advice alpha), i reckon to get to where i am now without them would of been atleast 50 crashes and the blades alone are 30+quid (allthough alot of the other parts are only between

thanks guys.. yep the lessons where defo worth it bull (thanks for the advice alpha), i reckon to get to where i am now without them would of been atleast 50 crashes and the blades alone are 30+quid (allthough alot of the other parts are only between

Did you forget i went away?

Pm us your bank detail will transfer it

How could I :lol: I honestly thought you was paying me before your holiday. You never mentioned I had to wait for payment plus you've been back a while now and made no attempt to pay. Anyway just leave it bud it was only pennies.