• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Cambridge Capital Park Bash!

JFS666

Just took the Hyper 7 over Capital park. The ground is nice and soft so the Panda's just dug in powered down! Still up for a meet tomorrow if people are up for it.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I'm looking to get this years Bashing sorted! i will be doing a time table on the first post to keep everyone up to date on when everyone will be there.

Any one free on Saturday 9th March? I'm up for some Bashing and need to get some up-grades but as my new rule of only fix/up-grade if broken is now in place I'll be bashing hard!

Steve(or anyone else if there is anyone else) If your free any weekend just let me know and i should be able to pop over(capital park or even the chalk pit) with the hyper. I only need a day or two notice as I'd need to charge RX/TX stuffs and check with the boss.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone up for a bank holiday Monday bash? I'm free if anyone would like to pop to capital park. My Hyper is in need of a good beating!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not working this weekend but I am next Saturday. Sunday 28th is good for me!

I will update the first post with the Sunday the 28TH. If you'll be there let me know. If you need my Mobile number for directions or for those "just in case this happens" moments send a message and I'll pop you a message back

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

If your away from the buildings and there on a weekend/bank holiday you are fine. if you try during the week then some men in a golf buggy come over and ask you to leave.

• 1 month later...

There is now no use of the back field as there are buildings being erected. The original spot is still usable and enjoyable. We may just have to use the other side of the trees a little more for any jumps and off-road drag racing as there is plenty of space!!!

I didn't go today. I was busy but I'm thinking about going next next Sunday if anyone would be up for it.