• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

have you had a problem RC

mentalpatient

problem rc  

41 members have voted

1. 1. was your first RC a problem ridden lump?

• YES
    • NO
    • I am a dunce and don't have an RC

Where to start......?

Losi XXXS - heavy car, stripped threads every 2 minutes, didn't like changing direction well, quite fragile.

TC4 - Same as above, except with a plastic tub it tweaked while you looked at it.

Yokomo CGM - tweak city, plus weighed a ton and lost kingpins quickly.

HPI Pro 4 - OK, but torque steer was aweful with anything faster than a 19t.

Theres others too, but those were the worst.

^^ pleeze spare us, u've owned like 100 rc's lol

I've had alot of problems but I enjoy fixing them and over coming them. Part of the hobby I enjoy, fixing what you break, or correcting what doesn't work. I find fun. :)

I agree wen u break them but when the car is jus plain crap then its very different :good:

ive never had a real problem with my t-maxx it done some jumps ( none at fully throttle) and the sum total was a stripped gear, that about it up until now where it wont stop screeching but i think that a spur problem need to get it replaced.

Bought a Nitro Rush and its never worked properly, i have snapped the spring in pullstars about 10 times in the time i have had the car LOL and £15 a pullstart :o lol i am going to try and fix it today though, then sell it and buy a savage i hope