• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Need some help figuring this out please..

beardyboy

Hi all, I bought a car off of a member on here (camstreet) it was a TT01 with the skyline shell. I'm pleased with the car but I have a problem with the motor as it keeps cutting out. The ESC doesn't get hot (Hobbywing EZRun 60A) neither the motor (BulliStorm 5.5T). I know the motor is overkill for drifting I do intend on replacing it later on. I am running 2s lipo and after a few minutes the car stops as if it is to hot but it doesn't feel warm at all. All the wiring, soldering looks good so was wondering if anyone has an idea what the problem could be. All help appreciated.

when I had this there was no problem with it, I ran 2s aswell :/ what batteries are you using and what radio system are you using? also have you changed any settings on the ESC?

Glad you like it btw :) I found out a few days ago that there's an on-road club near me and it made me miss the car even more :crybaby:

Edited by camstreet

Hi all sorry haven't been able to reply been away. I haven't changed any of the settings on ESC, I'm using overlander 3900 2s lipos and I have a 2.4g planet radio all of which I have used before with no problems. I also can't change anything on the ESC as it didn't come with a programme card.