• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

vodafone sure signal 3g amp plugs into router

RCbutcher

I was given this with my new contract phone from vodafone but dont care much for 3g network and find 2g cheaper. it should work with any 3g enabled device so if you live in a black spot this is for you please do a google search on it tho because i only know what vodafone told me it increases 3g signal and retailed at

it only works on vodafone network, you have to have it registered with voda in able to use it. It acts as a private mobile phone mast, but makes use of your broadband bandwidth to do so. You may be able so set it up via your Vodafone online account, but when I was working for Vodafone you had to have the sure signal service registered as part of your package first.

It'll boost up to 4 mobile phones simultaneously, from a maximum of 20 specified numbers.

Edited by budgetblown

Thanks mate I know nothing about it so that information is great for a buyer its never been out of the box so any buyer should be able to link it to there phone shouldn't they I haven't touched it not using 3g I don't see the point really 2g plays videos fast enough. But thank you for adding that info.