• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

just took a yama in px

ravenguard

I got the arms 2nd hand from one of the techs at my LHS just to see if they would fit and he must have took the HPI rose joint out. I presume if you buy the set new, the lower arm comes with the joint pre-installed?

Just waiting on getting the xrc ones off my bro,they should fit.

I would have use the baja ones but I give him the spares with it.

hey msuk i came 2 yours with scottyboi for your baja couple days go. i got my new pull strat for my yama. still wont work ???? i fitted pull start it started first time then left it running till tank ran out then filed it up now it wont even kick over. loads petrol coming out exhause that seems flooded to me but i only pulled the start 3 , 4 times. ENY HELP PLEASE

hey msuk i came 2 yours with scottyboi for your baja couple days go. i got my new pull strat for my yama. still wont work ???? i fitted pull start it started first time then left it running till tank ran out then filed it up now it wont even kick over. loads petrol coming out exhause that seems flooded to me but i only pulled the start 3 , 4 times. ENY HELP PLEASE

i would not let the car just tick over for a long time it build crap up in the engine so i would take the pulg out and check the plug and the drain the engine

make sure the is no fuel in the engine the prime the carb and it should start up

dont keep pulling the pull start and dont over press the priming bulb

make suer you have spark

make suer it get fuel

if you have a 3 channle receive and a killswitch make sure they are on

dan

if you have fule in the tank make sure the lid is on tight take the spark plug out and give it a few pulls and all the fuel will come out make

make sure you have a old rag to catch the old fule so it dose not go all over the because the engine is layed down

I was wondering do i have to have the same reciever and transmitter to work or can i mix it up?

Like keep the reciever then get a new transmitter then bind it???

Hi scott ,uf you want to change the tx us depends on wutch one you choose, but I would just change rx aswel

Hi scott ,uf you want to change the tx us depends on wutch one you choose, but I would just change rx aswel

Yeah will do not yet tho im just looking for the right one atm.

Taylor got it sorted so we went out with them straight after

we finished work ;)