• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

TORC TCC Dates? Please Poll!

Turner Boy

Which set of weeks is best for you?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. As above, which dates are best, majority decides!

• Current dates - 22nd jan, 5th feb, 19th feb and so on
    • Proposed dates - 29th jan, 12th feb, 26th feb and so on?
    • Either is fine for me :)

Basically as title guys, not everyone can make the current string of dates, so we need to know who can do which dates ect, see if we can get the dates to line up for as many people as possible!

So leave as it is, 22nd jan, 5th feb, 19th feb, and so on, or 29th jan, 12th feb, 26th feb, with a meeting still on the 22nd, to keep the r/c high going :P

If you attend the club, please vote, we need to know, if you dont attend, or should i say, dont plan to attend in the near future, please avoid voting :)

Cheers guys, Scott B)

Edited by Turner Boy

Basically as title guys, not everyone can make the current string of dates, so we need to know who can do which dates ect, see if we can get the dates to line up for as many people as possible!

So leave as it is, 22nd jan, 5th feb, 19th feb, and so on, or 29th jan, 12th feb, 26th feb, with a meeting still on the 22nd, to keep the r/c high going :P

If you attend the club, please vote, we need to know, if you dont attend, or should i say, dont plan to attend in the near future, please avoid voting :)

Cheers guys, Scott B)

;) so 2 on trot, wooooooop!

I would happily do every sunday, although im moving house at the end of the month, however, i has been granted special permission from my good lady to play out, as long a i get the decorating done

Where you moving to now, plz tell me your moving out of pudsey ..

indeed, jabba can you do the proposed dates at all, or just prfere the current dates?

i can do all the dates mate,

just did'nt fancy waiting 3 weeks for a play. :thumbsup:

Where you moving to now, plz tell me your moving out of pudsey ..

Nowt wrong with Pudsey, its where the treacle mines are ;)

Haha why? Staying in pudsey, going to the posh part, im off o lower the tone

where is this posh part you speak of, I dont know of any posh parts , living here 40+ years and not found any yet :lol: of course I raise the tone considerably but not to posh standards ;)

Edited by fraggs

where is this posh part you speak of, I dont know of any posh parts , lived there 40+ years and not found any yet :lol: of course I raise the tone considerably but not to posh standards ;)

I didnt know pudsey was invented, all that long ago :tease:

where is this posh part you speak of, I dont know of any posh parts , living here 40+ years and not found any yet :lol: of course I raise the tone considerably but not to posh standards ;)

He's moving down by the council tip lol... Also theres nothing wrong with Pudsey really just my ex boss lives there and could think of nothing more fitting that to see him blown up by a Air 2 Ground missile... Justice :tank:

Hopefully. It'll be 22nd then 29th then fortnightly i Will make a post. Tomorrow night as a big potential issue has occurred, its nothing club related, but could cause Issues personally

ill update as and when is a appropriate, please bear with me.

Hopefully. It'll be 22nd then 29th then fortnightly i Will make a post. Tomorrow night as a big potential issue has occurred, its nothing club related, but could cause Issues personally

ill update as and when is a appropriate, please bear with me.

No worries matey! :good: