• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

fs -gt3b

adam180t

yeah they are fantastic for the price...

I used to control all my models with a Spektrum Dx3c, that compared to this flysky set, its nothing..

All that money on my spekky, and my flysky was so much better, The flysky is nicer to use, feels more comfy, and the range is so much better... My spekky sucked...

I control all my models with this flysky radio gear, and its fantastic, Fully waterproof recievers too....

I run it all off a 3S tx Lipo, and its fantastic, its a 4000mah lipo, and it hasnt been charged in the best part of a year.. and the screen still shows good enough voltage to continue to use it without a charge.. Purely amazing....

Id defp recommend this radio gear to anyone..

dont know why they are cheap but i bought 2 yesterday ill let you guys know what they are like

That is a good price for them on there own, I think the HobbyKing one's work out at about 3 quid each if you can get them as part of your order.

The GT3b is a smashing bit of kit, And well worth the money.