• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

NLB january bash!

revo madnesss

NLB january bash  

13 members have voted

1. 1. what bash's will you be attending?

• 7th
    • 29th
    • both

considering the fact that ive only been home a few hours from school.. the video hasnt changed much :P

got 2 songs in there so far, going through the footage i have seen a fair few hd cams that i havent heard anything from... but if they dont want to get in touch then aah well ive got alot of good footage, should have it done by sunday night, but u know me... it probz be done tomoz :)

Hey brad!

Mate of mine has been given a HD pocket camcorder she doesn't really want. Trying to talk her into givin me it! Not to sure what one it is. It can shoot in both 720 and 1080p with an fps of about 30-35fps? Would that be any good?

Edited by bowie_no7

Hey brad!

Mate of mine has been given a HD pocket camcorder she doesn't really want. Trying to talk her into givin me it! Not to sure what one it is. It can shoot in both 720 and 1080p with an fps of about 30-35fps? Would that be any good?

yeah mate, as long as it records in 720p or above thats great, the frame rate isnt perfect but as long as resolution is good then ya know...

i just wonder whypeople record but we dont get their footage