• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bradderz's TEKNO v4 8ight 2.0! now with vid (page 11)

bradderz

It's like being a kid on the 26th of December waiting for xmas; why can't customs and postal services understand these part are seriously important, I mean forget transporting organs for transplant!! Get the parts moving!!

Just checked out your youtube channel, Awsome fun!

You will have to go and collect if its RM mate.

i kna, but dont they send me a letter to tell me i "owe them money" or summink? otherwise how would i know to go and collect it?

Edited by bradderz

WOOOOOHHHOOOOO! ITS HERE BABY!

had an absolute blast putting this baby together, the quality of this kit is unbelieveable! its beautiful, im so glad i didnt cheap out on the losi conversion, its such a shame that the pics arent very good, my iphone camera is actually s***! they really dont do it justice, but here they are, in the exact order i took them(you'll like whats next)...

as said, i do apologise for the picture quality, i'll take some better ones tomoz outside in the light.

in the package:

Conversion and towers

IMG_1561.jpg

chassis

IMG_1562.jpg

with tray/straps

IMG_1564.jpg

quick pit stop

IMG_1565.jpg

motor mount - this thing is serious quality, i love the design of this mount and how you adjust gear mesh, instead of using 2 screws to mount the motor i can now use 4... SOLID!

IMG_1567.jpg

more added

IMG_1568.jpg

IMG_1569.jpg

IMG_1570.jpg

read end on

IMG_1571.jpg

COMPLETE!

IMG_1580.jpg

IMG_1581.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1583.jpg

IMG_1584.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg

IMG_1588.jpg

IMG_1589.jpg

IMG_1590.jpg

IMG_1591.jpg

IMG_1592.jpg

underside

IMG_1594.jpg

Tekno towers!

IMG_1595.jpg

IMG_1596.jpg

again, sorry about the pics, i'll get some better ones tomoz, i took as many as i could because there arent many 8ight tekno conversions on here so i guessed more the merrier...

this is the kit 99% complete, just a few screws left on the bottom but still..

i actually cant believe how nice this thing is, its perfectly balanced front/rear,left/right, it looks great and i CANNOT WAIT to get my esc and run this baby!

hope you guys all like it, i sure do and i know that from now on if i get a kit im going to be basing my decision of buying the kit on if it can utilise a tekno conversion because this is just awesome!

ESC should be here some time next week, i'll get some more snaps when thats here and let the videoing BEGIN! :P

thanks fellas, brad :)

Edited by bradderz

wow man...that kit is GAWJUSS !..ps..got any spring retainers going spare? :whistling:

thank man, ive got 1 mate and im pretty sure i'll need that for my 8ight at some point lol, sorry chris :(

yep when i first started didnt know about customs $800 order lol now i know about them

holy crap! yeh i would say u know about them now... i cant imagine what its like to get a letter, open it up and someone tell u that after spending $800 u also now owe them