• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

take a look at this

revo nut

Like the tyres and wheels although they look painted!

I dont think it matters weather the aluminium is integey or not they will still bend at the first bump. would be a nice talking point/paper weight though

i've seen it too it is such a waste of aluminum and it is probaly never going to run and if it did you wouldn't want to do anything mildy daring incase you scratched it.

OK for a shelf queen, but my god why the hell would anyone want one of them at that price!!!

I would go for a vintage Sandscorcher or such like if I had the "spare cash". This guy is a joke!!!!

Seen many cars like this...and I never understand the compulsion to do this....

Buy yourself a Maxx....then buy every aluminium upgrade you can until the truck is too heavy, shiny and underpowered to have fun with. Then become too scared to drive it in case you get it dirty and lose the only thing it has left...bling!

So then they try to sell them...

But...the laws of RC state that a

Orange tyres - orange tyres - ORANGE TYRES!!! Why? Dear sweet baby Jeeezus WHY?!!

• Like 1