• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

I Just spent 3 hours bench setting my HB D8

kingscott

Oh god its happening

I'm finally cracking up!! Ive just spent 3 hours setting my HB D8 to an exact match as recommended by Car Designer Josh Alton at the ROAR nats 2009.....LoL.

Calipers, steel rule, wedge gauge, I think I've set the car to Gas turbine tolerances.......0.000001mm ha ha, reminds me, I must not bring my work life home with me!

Nope I'm not at the same track and the conditions are totally different but joking aside ill be very interested how the car performs spesh regarding jumping!

I Can't believe how different the settings are compared to how it was set before! Just a quick blap down the road and I can just feel the car is more stable and set even generally handling and dropping the car on the bench it just feels solid!!

Not sure if to set up my second "short track" D8H now or just leave it how it is! I might end up right in the sh@ on astro!!!

"Pick a set up, any set up" LoL

My Hara D8 is set stock as Hara had it.............I think!

Have you run it on a track? how is it?

I've just done that with my second car (I got bored) :D Not run either on the track yet but Ill keep you posted.