• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

South East London tracks/bashing places.

S-D-L-88

if your heading away from croydon past tgi fridays,croydon airport etc, the last carpark on the left before you go over the top of the hill

I am hoping of having a look at the Croydon Airport location this coming weekend whilst the Mrs is at a nearby gym as long as it does not rain or snow.

• 4 weeks later...

Might be popping down the croydon airport bit on sunday ill be on the bit of road in the middle of the field playing with my ts4n weather permitting

• 3 weeks later...

Appreciate the offer but ill probably have to work now :( itching to try the savvy now i have the savox servo in charge of the steering .......maybe another time ?

Edit do you have a Google map of this purley way one for future reference ?

Shame as I really need help with mine

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Edited by pillhead

• 4 months later...

This thread still going or is it kaputt".........in bexleyheath me and the thunder slash looking for bash to meet up with

• 1 month later...

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/topic/153218-bash-location-list/

just in case any of you folks fancy jumping on the train...

am happy to collect from nearest stations...pretty much all the bash spots are a 5 min drive from tubes/overground 

Think ill take you up on that ;) can you let me know when the next one is please thanks