• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi 5ive-T 1:5 4WD Off-Road Truck

Rev_Head

certainly interesting, but mixed opinions at the moment. Unsure why - but would like to see one run first before i look into its niggles etc first

but the 4wd thing is certainly a +1

Edited by HUNTER.P

What size hex are the wheels??? Hope their 24MM so silverback 5T rims fit with some nice hostile MXTs :lol:

Really liking the look of this now

from the preview vid on youtube looks like its the same fitment as the baja

i think that because there is such a huge range of wheels on the market for the baja

certainly interesting, but mixed opinions at the moment. Unsure why - but would like to see one run first before i look into its niggles etc first

but the 4wd thing is certainly a +1

Its the same as the hugely successful and incredibly tough 8ight but bigger so there shouldnt be too many niggles

from the preview vid on youtube looks like its the same fitment as the baja

i think that because there is such a huge range of wheels on the market for the baja

Would be daft to make them anything different TBH

losi, you guys are gods. a new design, 4wd, even if it is basically a scaled up 1/8 buggy there's nowt wrong with that. oh and you put an engine and an epic shell on it. i salute you good sir's

isnt the mcd engine side mounted? samba pipes fit side mounts, no?

If i could buy any r/c car, this would be worth a punt......

the mcd engine is at 90*, the same way as fg's, and the baja. this is obv the same way its done in nitros. although i'm wondering if the weight balance is gonna be ok.

also, the cage is sexy, the shell is sexy, the car is sexy. its just ao AWESOME!!!!!

It would be nice to see this going around the track against a HPI Baja SC :D

Gav

There would be no comparison. The 5SC is rear wheel drive. This would eat it up and spit it out in every corner. The baja may be faster but it will have more difficulty putting the power down

There would be no comparison. The 5SC is rear wheel drive. This would eat it up and spit it out in every corner. The baja may be faster but it will have more difficulty putting the power down

not quite, supposedly in 5th scale racing 2wd and 4wd have much less of a gap then they do at smaller scales, thats why the likes of hormann etc are mostly rwd

didnt losi also do this with their short course 1/10 electric? they made it just longer then is permitted in the race series, almost as if they dont want them in races incase they dont win or something odd?

but il agree with adolf, its a dam sexy truck and id love too get my hands on one!