• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Any Ipswich/Suffolk Bashers?

stretch

I think im starting to dislike you Jay lol

That is one sexy looking rc, wish I could buy such rc cars but my other half would kill me for spending that sort of money!

But let me know when you sell any of yours Jay, least I know i would be getting one hell of a bit of kit! Lol

And let's not start on the D8T, to even have that your a very lucky man and to not have put it together by now must have taken some major will power lol

We need to get you out mate, get something running so I can come get you for a bash! Lol

Its always a time game when you have to juggle work as well!

Edited by Evmk

nice work jay, im not a elecy fan, but thay look sweet.

im thinking about puting my leopard up for a swap for a fg monster/black out as leo is more a racer than a basher. but weather ill get a swap for a good model remains to be seen, i would aslo sell it and go buy a fg monster / black out.

but i shall see what happands between now and then

LOL

All my RC's are projects that I've done over time, the XXXL Muggified E-LST has been on the go for about 2yrs and other RC's like the Badger getting in the way.

The D8Te is almost built, just need Tekin T8 1400kv motor, servos, LiPOS and spray the body.

2011-08-08182201.jpg

20111105_141644.jpg

20111105_141656.jpg

20111105_141656.jpg

20111105_141710.jpg

20111105_141759.jpg

Hot Bodies D8T with Tekno RC v4 conversion kit and many other upgrades.

:whistling:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swyped from a distant star, the other side of the Galaxy on my GT-I9100 powered by V3TR3MA ROM using Tapatalk

nice work jay, im not a elecy fan, but thay look sweet.

im thinking about puting my leopard up for a swap for a fg monster/black out as leo is more a racer than a basher. but weather ill get a swap for a good model remains to be seen, i would aslo sell it and go buy a fg monster / black out.

but i shall see what happands between now and then

Oh yeah lol if you do sell it, let me know how much you want for it, I will buy it! Lol

And i want that D8Te Jay lol sell it to me lol

Oh yeah lol if you do sell it, let me know how much you want for it, I will buy it! Lol

And i want that D8Te Jay lol sell it to me lol

if you are really interested give me a call and we can talk it ova, would rather it went to some one i know, will look after her

if you are really interested give me a call and we can talk it ova, would rather it went to some one i know, will look after her

I would def look after her mate, all my Cars get treated better then me at times lol

I will chat to when I see you mate, I will be over at Landseer early part of next week, Monday or Tuesday if your about?

I will bring the mta for your mate as well, I've given it servos so just needs radio gear, so you can take it to show your mate and see if he wants it :-)

I would def look after her mate, all my Cars get treated better then me at times lol

I will chat to when I see you mate, I will be over at Landseer early part of next week, Monday or Tuesday if your about?

I will bring the mta for your mate as well, I've given it servos so just needs radio gear, so you can take it to show your mate and see if he wants it :-)

all good mate, give me a txt when you get ova the park and ill pop ova if i can

Cheers Brian, what's the mAh & C rating of the 4s?

Running an MMM in the E-LST2 and don't want to over draw it, can't be giving you a puffy LiPo back! : whistling:

;)

Swyped from a distant star, the other side of the Galaxy on my GT-I9100 powered by V3TR3MA ROM using Tapatalk

Edited by JayJ

Cheers Brian, what's the mAh & C rating of the 4s?

Running an MMM in the E-LST2 and don't want to over draw it, can't be giving you a puffy LiPo back! : whistling:

Spec.

Minimum Capacity: 5000mAh

Configuration: 4S1P / 14.8v / 4Cell

Constant Discharge: 20C

Peak Discharge (20sec): 30C

Max Charge Rate: 5c

Pack Weight: 528g

Pack Size: 139 x 45 x 44mm

Charge Plug: JST-XH

Discharge plug: 4mm Bullet-connector

guys... i just hurd from scot some a55hole stole his volvo from the car park outside his flat last nite, with about

dont look like ill be geting down to chrisp, to get my exhaust welded till next week, as my mum had a fall and is on crutchs, so i gota go help her while my dad is a work. so ill bodge a coke can fix around it just to keep the crap from spraying ova my shell sunday

ooh and ill prob need a lift if poss mike? but ill let you know friday/sat for sure.

and thay found scots car, thay pulled some scrote for bad driveing and took the car for no insurance as it was before scott had reported it nicked, so thay just went and picked the ******* up.

but scot still wont get his car back or be able to see if there is stuff missing, or if its been damaged for anything up to 8 weeks acording to the plod dealing with the case.

spose thats partly good news

Booooooooooooooooooooooooo Jay Boooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yeah I know mate, the perils of shift work but it's my last Sunday for a couple weeks so should be able to make the next meet! :good:

dont look like ill be geting down to chrisp, to get my exhaust welded till next week, as my mum had a fall and is on crutchs, so i gota go help her while my dad is a work. so ill bodge a coke can fix around it just to keep the crap from spraying ova my shell sunday

ooh and ill prob need a lift if poss mike? but ill let you know friday/sat for sure.

and thay found scots car, thay pulled some scrote for bad driveing and took the car for no insurance as it was before scott had reported it nicked, so thay just went and picked the ******* up.

but scot still wont get his car back or be able to see if there is stuff missing, or if its been damaged for anything up to 8 weeks acording to the plod dealing with the case.

spose thats partly good news

Im not 100% sure im going to make it myself yet buddy, I think my other half is talking about going away as its my birthday on Sunday but i will know for sure on Friday so will let you know then :-)

ok bud let me know when u do mike

do you guys remember me saying that i orderd a shell from dk fibiresheels that neaver turned up?.

well it just did lol, 3 months late but HAY!. so i have 2 leopard shells i intend to take a lot of time with it this time around and really make it look something special.

i have no idea what im gona do yet tho

Edited by Redneck29

Got most of the bits now for the slash 4x4, tried a 3S in it yesterday....man it is quick!!! Unfortunately the slipper clutch wasn't quite tight enough so was slipping a bit. Gorilla tyres are very grippy on grass, almost too grippy. Motor getting a bit warm but should be ok with the heat sink on, esc has a fan too. I have got a JConcepts cover over, but made a few vents and holes, also cut out the windows of the shell and fitted some fine wire mesh. May need to improve the cooling a bit more, or reduce the gearing a little.

On the downside I also tried the 3S in the Vantage, not a good idea! Completely shredded the spur gear in about 5 seconds!! Man they are so soft its ridiculous! Had been driving around for about 15 min with 2S with no problems or signs of wear at all. Think the vantage may take a back seat.

Should be up for sunday, am still waiting for the big bore suspension to arrive, but can still use the old setup. Got another 3S on the way from hobbyking too. Looking forward to a good day out.