• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Any Ipswich/Suffolk Bashers?

stretch

yeah it can be done mate. I was thinking does anyone use the app whatsapp? it's available for android/iphone/blackberry and is a free instant messaging service. Was thinking about starting a group on there so we could all chat/keep up to date etc.

If you want to be part of it and don't mind sharing your phone number pm me your number and real name and i'll add you to it.

the vantage is a awsom little car for the price, i cant fault it really, outher than you should cheak the mesh on the pin/spur as mine was very tight when i got it.

ive orderd mt shell for my fg, will be here in 6-10 days i went for a fibreglass monster beetle shell as i know that will fit as it will aslo fit the ftx punisher and thay are pritty mych the same shape as my leopard and was only

I was thinking does anyone use the app whatsapp? it's available for android/iphone/blackberry and is a free instant messaging service. Was thinking about starting a group on there so we could all chat/keep up to date etc.

If you want to be part of it and don't mind sharing your phone number pm me your number and real name and i'll add you to it.

I've started a group on whatsapp so if you want to join pm me your name and number and i'll add you

Nothing worse than the wait for parts (or anything delivery wise for that matter)!!

I've got some road tyres/wheels and a proper LiPo charger on the way.

Vantage arrived today so have had a good look around. It's quite impressive really how they're put together. I'm hoping its dry enough tomorrow lunch time to take it down to Needham Lake for a play. Batteries on charge....

This one:

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/core-rc-uac50-charger-12v-110-240v-6a/rc-car-products/365880

No idea if its any good!

Just taken the shocks off the vantage. One of them has a slightly bent shaft and all of them have air in the oil. Not good. Can you recommend replacement shocks as these are a bit sloppy (the thread on the spring adjuster is so loose it moves around!). I'm not convinced about the aluminium ones from FTX if this is their standard so would definitely consider another maker....

This one:

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/core-rc-uac50-charger-12v-110-240v-6a/rc-car-products/365880

No idea if its any good!

Just taken the shocks off the vantage. One of them has a slightly bent shaft and all of them have air in the oil. Not good. Can you recommend

replacement shocks as these are a bit sloppy (the thread on the spring adjuster is so loose it moves around!). I'm not convinced about the aluminium ones from FTX if this is their standard so would definitely consider another maker....

I have the ftx alloy ones on mine and thay seem ok, but i have no idea on what outhers will it

I know its late in the day already lol but I will be heading over the Landseer Park today, around half 12,

Its not a planed meet but its a nice day and im grabbing every chance to get the cars out to enjoy it lol

So if anyone is free on this weekday, please come say hi!

mate pm me your number and real name and i'll add you to our whatsapp group jayj and roobinix are already on it, that way people will get to know about random bashes which don't have access to or read the forum on a regular basis.

mate pm me your number and real name and i'll add you to our whatsapp group jayj and roobinix are already on it, that way people will get to know about random bashes which don't have access to or read the forum on a regular basis.

I have to be honest mate, I just can not be bothered to have to remember more user name and passwords and install more apps, I just come on here, post, then go bash lol

If any one sees my post then great, if not, so be it!

Im out nearly everyday using my rc, its just the nice days I like to see if anyone else is out :-)

You meet me the other day day at the last bash, I would rather give you my mobile, at least I reply to that lol

Just thought it would be easier that's all as you don't need username or password as it uses your phone number for it and it's handy because it's on your phone. Think of it as texting but using data and with multiple people in the same conversation.

Your so lucky to be able to get out a lot, i've been out once since we met up lol

The only day I haven't been out was yesterday lol the wind was just silly!

I use a Windows phone and I can not get the app, the only operating system not to use it!

I will pm you my mobile anyway and give it to other peeps when we next meet up :-)