• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Any Ipswich/Suffolk Bashers?

stretch

Is the track open this weekend as would like to pop down to see what it's all about.

Yes track is open 10-4 on sunday the 23rd june weather permitting. I wont be there as im a work unfortunatly. Are you on facebook stretch?

Hi guys, got this postcode IP60RL off another well known forum, went down today not sure how close it is for you however it's huge, quality for bashing sandy wasteland loads of hills and jumps plenty of space to park aswel

Lol if you read the first post it shows we have bashed there mate, I've been bashing that spot for years, check out my YouTube video, they are nealy all filmed down there! :D

P.s the track in the second picture was marked out by me and my mate thrashing 1/5th around it lol

Edited by Evmk

My bad for not checking, however will prob be goin there more often its great, normally got to bmx track in Bramford, but this place is much better, what's it like at the back where all the big hills are? Didn't get that far was to busy playing on the nearest bit

My bad for not checking, however will prob be goin there more often its great, normally got to bmx track in Bramford, but this place is much better, what's it like at the back where all the big hills are? Didn't get that far was to busy playing on the nearest bit

Its good up the top end but only in very dry days, otherwise its full of puddles!

I remember that Video day Brian, what it was like to have sun, well not sun but not rain either lol

Edited by Evmk

Just been checking out all your vids EVMK, can't believe I didn't find that place sooner! Should have read through all the post really! Lol

Popped down to Marlesford track today, great bunch of guys who even let my son have a go on their cars, will definitely be going back.

Glad you enjoyed it. The track is open wednesday night from 6 if you want to come up again ill will be there this time.

Rrr cool be good to see the 36cc baja. But next weekend im at work then the weekend after im away for the day then the weekend after that i have to work again. Then the weekend after that ill be there thats the 28th july. But that gives you some time to get your baja ready and maybe some mates together for a day trip. I am also up track this sunday 30th june. Have you liked the MRCC facebook page?